one

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙕?"

╚═══════════════════╝.

𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 (or more accurately stolen) from her younger brother and propped it up against the wall of the house. It was a fancy house. Like, one of those huge ones with about three stories and an unnecessary amount of windows. It looked like some kind of Bond house compared to her humble little family home.

She swung the delivery bag off her back and took out the boxes of pizza before ringing the doorbell. One of them fancy high tech doorbells, of course.

After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a young guy who looked like he was around her age. He was tall, with messy dark hair and handsome features, and he was dressed in a hoodie and joggers. She couldn't deny that he was a very good looking lad.

"Delivery for Nawaz?" She smiled up at him, holding up the takeaway boxes as if it wasn't obvious.

Taken aback that it wasn't the company's usual middle-aged delivery driver, and instead was a young, pretty girl with deep hazel eyes, the boy's eyes widened and he felt his cheeks flush slightly. He may have been the most popular boy in his last school, but that didn't mean he was any good with girls. "Oh...um...yeah that's us."

"Great." She grinned. "Would be a bit awkward if I'd got the wrong house, wouldn't it?"

Letting out a chuckle, he took the pizzas from her grasp and nodded his head appreciatively. "Thanks. Um, do we need to pay for these?"

"Nope. Your order's been prepaid."

He internally cursed himself. Why did he even say that? He was the one was placed the order online because his parents were useless with technology, meaning he knew that they'd already paid. How did he forget something like that?

He snapped back to reality, realising that he'd been weirdly standing at the door with the pizzas in hand for a little too long while she was just smiling politely back and shifting on her feet awkwardly. "Right. Um, great. Perfect. Brilliant. Thank you."

He offered her the most cool and casual smile he could and gave one last nod before tapping the door shut with his foot and sighing.

As the door closed, Mollie did her best to bite back a smile. She was more than used to teenage boys making comments about her appearance, or asking her out when she'd deliver their pizzas. But she'd never made anyone flustered before like that.