two

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃, 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉?"

╚═══════════════════╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, something that Mollie had definitely not missed about school. The Wilson girl followed her class into the hall and took a seat beside Shannon, a girl from her old school.

As Mrs Carter began to drone on about integration and cooperation (something that the students had heard pretty much a million times before), Mollie couldn't stop herself from looking around the hall curiously. It was filled with row upon row of faces, some that she recognized from her previous school and many new faces too. But her gaze stopped on one person in particular, who happened to be sitting right next to her.

There was no mistaking who it was. Tall even when sitting down, styled dark hair and handsome features. Even more handsome this close up, if she was being honest.

Rich Pizza Boy.

Before she could stop herself, she nudged him gently. "Hi."

His eyes widened in surprise as he glanced down at her and recognized her.

"I'm the pizza girl. From yesterday." She whispered with a nod when he didn't reply. Not that he needed any reminding, though.

"Um, yeah. I remember." He mumbled with a small smile, still caught off guard.

"Mollie."

"Riz."

She smiled at the name, and couldn't help but think about how well it suited him. Also at how good looking he was. And he had braces which, for some reason, actually looked really good on him. "Did you enjoy your pizza, then?"

He looked down to see a smile on her face, her dark hazel looking up at him curiously. Feeling a small heat rise to his cheeks, he did his best to play it cool. "It was alright. I've had better."

"Better than Massimo's?" She gasped in offense, a little too loudly which caused a few people around her to turn and stare at her. She sunk down into her seat in embarrassment while Riz just chuckled from beside her, clearly finding humour in her humiliation. He waited for a moment until the many pairs of eyes had turned away from them and whispered again. "I'm joking. It were great."

"I'm glad." She smiled in satisfaction at the boy, a comfortable silence falling between the two. Before either of them could make any further conversation, she felt a sudden kick to the back of her chair. Turning around, she saw Cory sat behind her with an angry expression on his face, nodding his head towards Jordan.

"He's up to something." He mouthed.

One look was enough to confirm his suspicion. Jordan's face was a picture of complete mischief and while neither of his siblings could predict exactly what he'd done or was planning to do, they both knew one thing. It wasn't going to be good.