23

BELLE @jinglebelle
i hate georgenotfound. all my
homies hate georgenotfound.
——————————————

GEORGE @georgenootfound
i hate belleisgone. all my homies
hate belleisgone
|
DREAM @dreamwastaken
i don't hate either of you

SAPNAP @sapnapalt
preach sis 🤗
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
speaking my truth 🤪
|
SAPNAP @sapnapalt
supporting you always hun 💕
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
right back at you luv 😍
|
SAPNAP @sapnapalt
so glad!! needing a catch up
soon lovely ☺️
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
absolutely xx
|
USER @user1
what is this thread-

~~~~~

belle lay on dreams bed scrolling through twitter. his room was still roasting despite the ac being on the highest setting.

"george and nick just left to go do some crazy golf."dream said opening the door slightly, "can i come in?"
"why are you asking? it's your room." she responded laughing.
"maybe you were getting changed. i don't know." he shrugged, sitting down next to her.
"i see." she said, "since when were they planning to go do mini golf?"
"i'm not sure, i asked why we weren't invited and they just shrugged." he responded.
"lovely." she giggled, "hey look at this video of this guy pole dancing and tell me it doesn't look like george."  she said, turning her phone over to him.
"oh my god it kinda does!" he chuckled, "do you wanna go do something ourselves since the other two have just left?"
"yeah!"

~~~~~

the pair sat in the car listening to belles playlist, loving is easy played through the speakers. dream lightly tapped his hand to the beat on the steering wheel while belle hummed softly.

"i've not been to disney springs since i was about ten." belle broke the comfortable silence.
"really? i haven't been in a while either. i'm sure we will be back later this week with nick and george as well." dream smiled.
"probably. they will be so disappointed we've come without them." she laughed.
"they left us first." dream joked.
"fair play."

...

"where to first?" dream asked belle who was walking by his side.
"i'd say food." she grinned, looking up to meet his eyes.
"sounds like a plan." he agreed.

they walked into wolfgang puck and got seated almost immediately. they were seated in a booth next to the window and could see all the happy families walk throughout the center.

"she's wearing your merch!" belle said excitedly pointing to a girl passing the window.
"so she is, and i'm pretty sure that's yours over there." he smiled pointing to another girl a little behind her.
"oh my god it is! i've never seen someone with it on in public before." she grinned ear to ear.
"seriously?" he asked.
"seriously!"

"hi welcome, how are you both doing today?" the waitress asked approaching the table, "i'll be your server tonight, my names beth! can i get anything for you at the moment?" she smiled.
"the ribeye and a lemonade, please." dream said smiling back at her.
"tagliatelle and an iced tea, please." belle beamed.
"of course!" beth nodded before walking away.

"someone's being fancy ordering a ribeye." belle teased turning to face dream.
"if you're going to order something may as well order something good." he grinned.