49

"okay vlog, we are going bowling." george said turning the camera to face him, the four were filming a vlog to go out after belle and dream face revealed.

"and i'm going to win." alex said popping their head into the frame.

"yeah right. every time we go you always come last." belle snorted.

"that's because you always sabotage me!" alex replied, accompanied by an eye roll.

"how is me telling you that you almost hit a kid sabotaging?" belle questioned.

"it just is." they crossed their arms.

"swiftly moving on." dream chuckled, "we need to go find our lane."

"let's go dream." george nodded as the two went off.

"you know, sometimes i feel as if they're the couple." alex said turning to belle.

"let's be honest. they are." belle giggled, picking out the right sized shoes.

"they didn't even order drinks for fucks sake." they complained, "what do you want?"

"one of those blue cocktails! they look amazing." belle grinned, "clay will want lemonade."

"aw you already know what he likes." alex fake gushed, "so cute."

"yeah yeah, go order." belle nudged them.

none of them were especially good at bowling, george never seemed to knock more than three pins, alex kept getting distracted by their drinks, belle was too focused on the kids that kept falling over a couple lanes down and dream was more interested in hyping george up than playing.

"HA! look he just fell over the ball." belle wheezed.

"stop laughing at kids misfortunes." george scolded her, despite the fact he was holding a laugh back himself.

"his brother just did the same." dream pointed out laughing.

"okay, okay, okay. stop watching the children, that's how you get put on a list." alex warned them, "clay it's your turn."

"watch and learn you lot, watch and learn." he said with confidence, striding over to the lane.

and maybe the phrase fake it till' you make it was true because his confidence payed off and he got the first strike of the game.

"LETS GO!" he cheered, "i'm popping off!"

"YES!" belle hyped him up.

"WELL DONE!" george beamed.

"i could do that easily." alex boasted.

"but you haven't." george shot back, jokingly.

"watch me." they said nonchalantly.

"it's my turn, though." belle furrowed her eyebrows.

"okay, watch me when it's my turn." alex added with a nod.

"okay, bossman." george said messing up their hair a little.

"i hate you." they mumbled.

"mhm, sure." he hummed, kissing their forehead.

george was more focused on vlogging than playing well, he kept picking up his phone and filming everyone else instead of going when it was his turn.

"belle on the ground, what will she do?" he zoomed in on her while she lay on the floor.

"look how cool the roof is." she said pointing up.

the roof was decorated with led lights and bowling pins all different sizes.

"what if they fall on someone's head?" she asked.

"i don't think they will." george laughed showing the vlog the roof.

"you never know." belle deadpanned.

"HA! strike, what did i say george?" alex boasted, "i was right, you were wrong. as always." they bowed dramatically.

"i stand corrected. well done!" he smiled.

"you're not supposed to be happy for me! be annoyed i proved you wrong, dickhead." they said disappointed at the lack of reaction.

"i mean, you suck. i hate you and you're never right." he said unsurely looking at them.

"much better." they nodded approvingly.

dream came first, alex second, belle third and george last. despite the fact george just probably wasn't great at bowling, he was convinced the reason he didn't win is because he was the one vlogging.

george and alex decided they were hungry so they went off to have dinner somewhere, leaving belle and dream to go to the arcade next door.

"i bet you ten pounds i'll beat you at that basketball game." belle said proudly, pointing to the machine.

"oh you're on." dream accepted the bet.

the pair threw the basket balls into the hoops like their lives depended on it.
at the end of the sixty seconds dream had won by one point.

"that was totally rigged!" belle refused to believe the score.

"i'm just that good." dream said flexing his arm.

"if you're that good then let's rematch." belle challenged him.

"fine by me." he agreed happily.

once again throwing as many basketballs as possible, another close win. belle in the lead by two.

"suck on that one, green boy." she cheered.

"best of three?" he suggested.

both of them were eager to win, neither wanting to admit defeat, which in a way neither of them had to when the last game came out as a draw.

"what the hell." belle complained, "i win by default."

"that's not how this works." he laughed, flicking her head lightly.

"yes it is." she said happily, "what next, big guy?"

the couple played almost every game in the arcade, turning everything into a competition. dream won by far but pretending belle was the winner since it made her so happy.

they got ice cream and met george and alex before driving home, content with the day they'd spent together.

belle and dream lay in bed, cuddled up under the duvets. the room was freezing but they were keeping each other warm.

"goodnight, bells." dream whispered, holding her tightly.

"goodnight, clayton." she whispered back, smiling, letting herself melt into his touch.

authors note

i kinda hate this chapter

writers blocks a bitch.
no matter what i wrote i
just wasn't happy with it
so apologies for the little break.

as always, i love you take
care of yourself <3