61

"tommy get that camera out my face." wilbur snapped as tommy shoved the camera in everyone's way, trying to get everyone included in the vlog.

"will, be nice to tommy!" belle laughed.

"thank you, women." he said pointing the camera towards her, "what are we doing today belle?"

"roller skating!" she said with an excited nod.

"tommy you can't film her face!" tubbo said running over.

"yes i can, she gave me permission. so did dream as long as i blur his face out." he said proudly.

"you're letting your face reveal be on his channel?" tubbo said shocked.

"my face is already everywhere so who cares?" she shrugged.

"that's kinda sad." tubbo said furrowing his eyebrows.

"it's fine, tubbs." she messed up his hair, "let's go get our rollerblades!"

"oh dream!" tommy shouted running towards the dirty blonde.

"yes, tommy?" he replied yawning, still tired from getting up at six in the morning to pick up tommy and tubbo.

"i just want to flex i know what you look like to my viewers." he boasted before turning the camera to face himself, "i know what dream looks like and you don't!"

"tommy come get your skates!" wilbur called out.

"goodbye dream!" tommy said loudly before walking away.

...

"watch out bitches! here i come!" wilbur yelled as he speeded round the whole rink.

"be careful you don't fall!" niki called out from behind.

"make sure you catch it on video if he falls." belle whispered to tommy, which the vlog picked up.

"of course i will." tommy nodded, following wilbur while filming him.

"come on!" alex begged george to try some trick they found online.

"i will drop you." george said embarrassed.

"dude, i'm the one picking you up. i know you'd drop me." they laughed.

"you are not picking me up!" george retaliated.

"too late." they giggled mischievously, putting him over their shoulder.

"what the hells going on over there?" sapnap whispered to belle while pointing at the couple skating around, george screaming bloody murder.

"i'm not too sure to be honest with you." she said nonchalantly.

"tubbo let's try that!" tommy beamed, picking up his best friend.

"you're going to fa-" tubbo managed to say before the two went tumbling to the ground causing jack and wilbur to lose it with laughter.

wilbur picked up tommy's phone and started to film the two of them on the ground. "and you thought i was gonna fall earlier, oh how the turns have tabled."

"shut up, wilbur." tommy spat, helping tubbo up. "give me my phone back."

"catch me first." will said before skating away.