44

a/n pls all the comments about the edited pic of george and alex 😭 guys ive never edited something before i'm sorry it was just for reference ✋✋

"it's less than a month until your birthday." alex said looking at their phone. "does that mean clayton will still be here for that?"

"i don't know." belle shrugged, "we haven't talked about how long he's staying but i know he's coming back at the end of august for twitch con."

"maybe he should just stay the two months." alex winked.

"shut up we both know that's not happening." belle crossed her arms, "he gets here in two days so he probably will be since he was planning on staying for at least two weeks while your gone."

"well i'm not leaving until the 17th, he's coming earlier, remember?" alex giggled.

"shit i didn't think about that." belle buried her face into her hands. "okay maybe he won't be here when you're away."

"i'm sure he'd stay longer if you asked." they shrugged.

"maybe but i can't ask him to do that." belle groaned, "it's fine i'll deal with being on my own."

"why did you decide to have him come earlier anyway?" alex asked curiously while biting into an apple.

"so he could see george, they haven't stopped going on about how much they miss each other." belle answered.

"oh yeah, trust me, i've heard george talk about it loads." alex chuckled.

"are you enjoying having him here?" belle questioned.

"definitely." they nodded, "it's great, we get to do so much more."

"any more dates planned?" belle wiggled her eyebrows.

"the night clay gets here." they smiled, "i planned it deliberately so you had a chance to tell him how you feel as soon as possible."

"wow what a wingman." belle playfully rolled her eyes, "what if i didn't want to ask him straight away?" she asked hypothetically.

"i don't care you need to." alex crossed their arms. "and you want to."

"how would you know if i want to?" belle deadpanned.

"you're head over heels for him, just ask him when he gets here." alex dismissed her question.

"i will." she sighed.

...

"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK!?" belle screamed into her mic, the pair finally filming the shock video.

"sorry i fell into a ravine!" he managed to get out in between wheezes.

"OW!" she screamed, getting shocked again after he took damage once more.

"sorry!" he said trying to catch his breath.

"you know what-" she cut herself off by jumping down the ravine after him.

"WHAT THE FU- BELLE!" the dirty blonde yelled. "that hurt!"

"i'm very aware of that!" she replied while she started to collect more iron.

"i hate you so much." he mumbled.

"shut up, you love me." she snorted with laughter.

"mhm." he hummed.

...

"STOP TAKING SO MUCH DAMAGE!" belle yelled at the top of her lungs.