50

"stop moving, you're messing it up!" belle complained as she attempted to do dreams eyeliner.

"you're going to poke my eye out." he said leaning back, not letting her get close to his eyes.

"i'm not going to do that." belle told him reassuringly, "unless you annoy me, so sit up and stay still." she changed her tone quickly.

"that's not reassuring at all." he said slowing leaning closer and staying as still as possible.

"close your eye please." she smiled to which he complied mostly out of fear.

"you look so pretty!" she beamed, after finishing all his makeup.

dream stood up and walked to the mirror to examine what belle had done.

"i feel pretty." he nodded. "good job."

"why thank you, kind sir." she curtsied while laughing.

"you're such an idiot." he giggled giving her a hug.

"only for you." she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, "now go show alex and george your new look."

dream did just that, stifling a laugh from alex and getting hyped up from george.

"you look great!" george said genuinely holding up a thumbs up.

"i like it." alex nodded, "very on brand."

"on brand?" dream repeated.

"yes." alex affirmed, giving no more context.

"okay." dream slowly nodded, "noted."

now it was dreams turn to do belles makeup and he was loving it, despite the fact he had no idea what anything was or did, he was excited.

"okay so i watched one video earlier to prepare for this and it said to do a triangle." he spoke to himself, applying concealer.

"okay." belle confirmed with a nod.

"wait what's this?" he asked holding up a tube.

"eyebrow gel." belle answered.

his eyes lit up as he started to do her eyebrows, "damn i'm so good at this, maybe i'll become a make up artist if this streaming thing goes downhill."

belle let out a small laugh, "maybe you should. i'll make sure to book an appointment."

"you wouldn't need to book. i'd simply kick everyone out if you wanted a makeover." he said proudly.

"how sweet." she placed her hand where her heart is.

"i'm just a sweet guy." he winked.

he continued to do her makeup, making minor mistakes but nothing that ruined the overall product. he got excited whenever he guessed a product right and made mental notes to remember what everything was so that he'd be able to hand belle something if she asked him to.

he used purple eyeshadow, knowing it was her favourite colour, claiming her normal makeup was boring since she never added any colour. and used the lipgloss he knew belle wore whenever they went out.

after he finished her makeup he somehow convinced her to let him try and curl her hair, promising he wouldn't burn it off in the process. belle reluctantly agreed and found her hair curler.

"stay still!" he ordered trying not to burn her.

"i am still! you're the one with a shaky hand." she replied straight away.

"am not!" he answered, his hand most definitely shaking.

"mhm." she hummed in response.

he did actually manage to curl her hair, maybe not well but it was definitely more curled than it was before, which he was content with.