48

the golden sunlight crept carefully through the cracks of the curtains, illuminating the peaceful bedroom. dream and belle wrapped in each others arms fast asleep. taking full advantage of being together again.

the two had been up until ungodly hours of the night just talking. about anything and everything, laughing like little children, shushing each other when they laughed too loud as if they were at a sleepover and their parents were going to come and give them in to trouble for being up so late.

belles back was pressed against dreams chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her as if he wanted to protect her from the world.

the pair who'd been so head over heels for each other since they first met, finally together. it may have taken a lot of convincing from friends and a whole load of waiting but they finally did it.

belle woke up first, she felt his arms around her, holding her tight. she felt his head that rested on top of hers. she felt his chest fall and rise as he breathed softly and she loved it.

she loved the feeling of having him so close. she loved the feeling of knowing he was there. she loved the feeling of being able to call him, hers.

and although they'd slept the exact same way last time they were together in florida, this time it was different.

she wanted to pause time. to stay in this moment forever. she didn't want to have to get up, ever. but of course she couldn't do that.

she tried to get up as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake up the boy who was fast asleep right next to her but as soon as she moved an inch he pulled her right back to where she was,

"five more minutes, please." he said tiredly.

"it's already eleven. i can hear george and alex in the kitchen." she spoke softly.

"please." he begged, "just five minutes."

"five minutes." she agreed, melting back into his touch.

dream had never been one to be so affectionate, sure he'd say i love you to his friends but that was about it. but with belle it was so much different.

now that he had her, he never wanted to let her go. he didn't want to risk anything. he'd been head over heels for her since they first spoke. since the first text message.

he held onto her tightly, savouring every moment he had with her so close.

eventually the five minutes turned into ten which turned into fifteen before they had to get up. dream went to shower and belle went through to the kitchen to join their friends who'd been awake for god knows how long.

"look who decided to get up." george smiled at belle as she opened the bedroom door.

"good morning you two." she yawned, turning on the kettle.

"we heard you guys laughing until like six." alex chuckled at the thought.

"sorry did we keep you up?" belle apologised.

"no it's fine, we were up anyways. we started watching the thundermans." george chuckled.

"it's way worse than i remember it being. i have no clue how we managed to watch it everyday after school." alex said to belle, slightly disappointed.

"it can't be that bad." belle laughed, making two cups of coffee.

"oh it is." alex nodded, "i almost cried from second hand embarrassment."

"it was alright, they're being dramatic." george pointed out.

"i am not being dramatic!" they whisper yelled, "if anything i'm not being dramatic enough! the acting was atrocious."

"ok well i'll let you two argue over that, i'm going to get changed." belle laughed, taking the two freshly brewed coffees to her bedroom.

she changed quickly into her dream merch hoodie and leggings, and brushed her hair. not really putting in much effort at all. she still had both crystal necklaces on from the night before. adamant she wasn't taking them off.

dream came out the bathroom, changed and ready for the day. "you look beautiful." he grinned.

"you're such a simp." she laughed, "you do too, there's coffee on the desk for you."

"oh, why thank you m'lady." he smiled, taking the coffee and kissing her cheek.

"you're very welcome, dearest clayton of mine." she grinned back at him.

"you know, the nicknames starting to grow on me." he thought about it.

"good, cause it's not going anywhere." she tapped his nose slightly before going to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

dream went through to the living room and was justifiably confused when he walked into a heated argument about a children's show.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS NOT BAD?! IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING WORSE!" alex yelled to george who was just sitting there with a very amused look on his face.

"what is going on here?" dream chuckled, sitting down on the couch.

"alex is mad because they didn't enjoy the thundermans." george explained trying not to giggle but failing.

"george thinks it was good. which it was not." they shot back.

"all i said is that it was alright. i never said it deserved an oscar." he put his hands up in defence.

"now you're backtracking cause you know you're wrong!" alex accused.

"you know what, you're right. you always are, i'm sorry." he apologised. just wanting them to drop the topic despite how amusing the whole thing was.

"thank you." they nodded.

"alright then, trouble in paradise over." dream chuckled.

the quartet spent the whole day watching movies, and a couple episodes of the thundermans so they could understand why alex was so enraged about the whole thing. the weather was dull and gloomy but their moods were the complete opposite. they were having the time of their lives, together just in each others company.

authors note

was that enough fluff
for one chapter?

again i'm not an affectionate
person so sorry if i didn't
do it justice :]

happy pride month everyone!
whether your in the closest or
out or questioning ur sexuality/
gender identity etc. you are 100%
valid and loved.

we accept everyone here so
if you don't necessarily have
the support you deserve from
the people around you, we have
your back <3

as always, take care. i love
you :]