56

tw/cw, mention of death threats, sh behaviour (i believe, please correct me if im wrong!)

trending in the united kingdom #belleisover

user @username9
after my thread blew up 2 days ago
i just want to say i'm glad people
are agreeing and finally giving
her what she deserves!
|
user @username19
she deserves hundreds of people
telling her to kill herself and to
get doxed?

user @username185
i've never liked belle but after
everything that's been brought up
i hate her even more
|
user @username11
exactly. i don't understand how
people can support her, she made
jokes about a CHILD
|
user @username7
it wasn't about a child? she made
a joke about alex's 21 year old
brother??

user @username19
i hate her honestly, just cancel
her

user @username4
after the two most popular
threads came out yesterday let's
keep in mind we haven't heard
belles side of the story yet AND
|
user @username4
whether you like her or not do
not share the tweet about her
personal details!
|
user @username19
yes! i'm not exactly a big fan of
her rn but we haven't heard her
response yet and it's not right to
send her death threats

user @username17
someone should show up at her
house lol

...

two days had passed, belle hadn't said anything nor had she been on her phone. the tweet with all the personal details had been removed and everyone, hater or not, were all in agreement that they should not share the details.

dream didn't feel right leaving in a few days so he prolonged his trip, not sure on how long he was going to be staying now and belle appreciated it greatly.

he hadn't left her side, the whole thing really took a toll on her and she was extremely stressed out. he did everything he could to calm her down when things got too much.

more people had seen the first thread of reasons she should be cancelled and more were appearing. even though everything anyone was saying was not true and made up, people still believed it.

all her private messages were filled with angry people and even death threats. the whole thing was so overwhelming.

she sat on the bathroom floor, head in hands pulling at her hair out of frustration and anger. how could she have let it go this far? if she'd just responded as soon as she saw it and shut the whole thing down none of this would be happening.

she wouldn't be getting death threats, alex wouldn't be worried shitless about the fact people now know where they live and dreams face wouldn't be plastered all over the internet.

she felt terrible. it was all her fault, how could she let the two people closest to her get dragged into this?

on top of everything her number and dreams number were now leaked and the messages wouldn't stop pouring in. they had to remove their sim cards and were going to need to change their numbers.

dream claimed he wasn't annoyed or angry at her but she couldn't believe him. she saw how on edge he was, how blunt he was being how mad he seemed.