52

belle was in fact not fine, and was the most hungover she'd been since she was eighteen.

"come on, george is leaving go say goodbye." clay woke her up with a kiss on the forehead.

"mhm." she groaned, turning over and burying her face into the pillows.

"come on, get up." he laughed, pulling the duvets from off the bed.

"fuck." she mumbled before rolling out of bed over dramatically. "i'm never drinking again."

"we both know that's not true." he chuckled at her unenthusiastic mood.

george was in the living room saying goodbye to david when the couple came through.

"holy shit. you look... great." george said laughing.

"fuck you." she yawned, "i'm literally getting up for you, have some respect."

"belle i have so much respect for you." he grinned, "i'll miss you." he said opening his arms.

"yeah yeah, i'll miss you too, george." she said accepting the hug and holding him tight. "have a safe flight, text me when you land."

"i will." he nodded, "don't worry."

belle went back to bed while dream said goodbye as well, him shortly following her with a glass of water and some painkillers for her.

"thought these might help." he said with a grin placing them on the bedside table next to her.

"thanks." she groaned, taking them happily. "i didn't do anything embarrassing did i? i remember nothing after the third round of that stupid game."

"um..." he stopped to think about it. "no nothing embarrassing." he lied to save her the embarrassment.

"thank god." she sighed with relief, rolling back under the duvets.

"really regretting those shots?" dream asked, already knowing the answer.

"absolutely."

"i find it so weird you get drunk with your parents." he laughed.

"i find it weird you don't get drunk with your parents. i've been drinking with them since i was sixteen. my mum took me clubbing for my eighteenth birthday." she laughed at the memory.

"that's sweet." dream smiled.

"yeah but she ended up getting more drunk than me and i had to hold her hair back while she threw up everywhere." she explained.

"oh, that's not as sweet."

they didn't do much that day, it pretty much just consisted of belle refusing to let dream get out of bed because he was keeping her warm and she wanted to cuddle. he wasn't complaining though, he didn't mind the idea of staying in bed all day together.

belle had fallen back asleep almost instantly after getting back into bed which left dream to sit in and ponder in his own thoughts.

he looked down at where her head rest on his chest, she looked so peaceful when she was asleep, so beautiful.

they'd only been together for a week and a half but he'd liked her for so much longer and dream was the happiest he'd been in ages. just being around her and knowing she was there sent butterflies going crazy in his stomach. he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her.

but at the same time, the feeling of being in person was temporary. in a weeks time he'd be in george's position, getting dropped off at the airport, ready to go back home. not seeing each other again for god knows how long.

don't get him wrong, he loved the facetime calls and sleep calls. he loved the mini vlogs she sent him on snapchat whenever she left the house or had bought something cool she wanted to show him, but doing it in real life felt so much better. so much more real.

she wasn't just some random girl on a screen that sent him videos every now and then. she was an actual person who did things every day. she was his girlfriend. she was the person he was falling in love with.

authors note

short chapter :[

i hope your taking care
of urself, i love you <3

also i made the discord
server, links in my bio!