60

while belle and alex went out for belles birthday lunch, dream stayed at home to set up the living room.

he carefully hung the banner above the door, set up bunches of balloons all around the living room and kitchen and set out the array food on the coffee table.

he made sure he had everything belle loved, from strawberries dipped in chocolate to those little pineapple and cheese cocktail sticks he wasn't sure what all the hype was about.

he made sure the balloons looked perfect, going as far as making sure each bunch had one of every colour, pink, blue, purple and yellow.

he wanted to make sure everything looked as perfect as she did to him.

that's when the doorbell rang and everything was going to plan.

we are finished eating, u ready?

u ready?

yeah they're here now

okay we will be ten mins

...

"would you just hide?" dream said turning to face the person behind him.

"okay okay!" they groaned, hiding behind the couch.

"thank you." he sighed.

belle unlocked the front door and was greeted with dream grinning standing in the middle of the living room.

"oh my god!" she gushed as soon as she saw her boyfriend surrounded by banners and balloons, "what the hell." she said giving him a huge hug.

"happy birthday, darling." he said quietly.

"thank you." she kissed his forehead.

"but that's not all." he said letting go of her.

"what do you-" she was interrupted by a series of yells.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" people popped out from various places around them.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" she placed her hands over her mouth, "i mean- what is going on here?"

"happy birthday, belle!" niki said going up to hug her.

"niki!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her.