64

<epilogue>

2 years later

sapnap, george, belle and dream sat down in front of the webcam, waiting for the last song to finish before taking down the starting soon screen.

now that none of them were faceless anymore, streaming together in real life was a lot easier and it was going to be even more easier now that they've just finished moving in together.

the song ended and their faces appeared on the screen, them all waving frantically.

"hi guys!" sapnap said excitedly, "first stream from our new house!"

"yeah and he decided to do it in my room." george huffed at the mess they'd all already made.

"to be fair you are the only one that already has a computer set up." belle pointed out nonchalantly.

"that wasn't an invitation for you to mess my room up! and use it willy nilly!" he scoffed lightheartedly.

"willy nilly?" dream wheezed.

"shut up."

"anyway." sapnap interrupted them, "it's been a while, how is everyone?" he asked "where's alex?" he read from chat, "they were here when we started but they ran away last second. i don't know what they're doing."

"i'm here!" the called out, walking into frame with a maid outfit on.

the four of them burst into laughter, "hot." belle grinned.

"i'm glad you think so." alex winked, throwing over four more outfits.

"what the fuck." sapnap laughed, holding up the costume.

"i don't care what you guys are doing but i'm putting it on." belle deadpanned, running out of the room, alex following her.

the boys decided against putting them on and placed them to the side, interacting with chat while belle changed.

the two came back into frame both in costumes laughing until they couldn't breath. they sat down in between the boys and joined in with the stream.

they were just talking to chat, answering questions about the move and whatever else chat was confused about.

they'd been planning on moving in for ages but never got around to it. now they could finally see each other all the time without having to book a plane ticket in advance.

another year later

belle was over the moon when alex told her that they were getting married. she was more over the moon when they told her she was going to be the maid of honour.

if it was anyone else's wedding belle wouldn't be too happy about all the planning that entailed but as it was alex, she didn't care.

they spent weeks planning everything out, themes, colour palettes, dressing and suits, the works.

george was completely out of his depth, he left it all to them both.

dream and sapnap were also over the moon when they were announced as co-bestmen. sapnap claims he didn't cry, but they definitely all saw him.

the wedding was beautiful, absolutely perfect. it was at a beach in hawaii with a few close friends and family.

they couldn't have been happier.

6 months later

dream popped the question while the two were away for a week in italy. they'd went on a long walk around the city they were staying in and at the end of the trail he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him.

of course she said yes.

3 months later

eventually sapnap found someone he loved enough to call his and introduced her to all his friends. she was lovely and got along with everyone. even getting an invite to the upcoming wedding.

they'd met after sapnap lost his phone, she found it and called the first contact she came across. george answered and arranged a way for sapnap to get it back. they hit it off straight away.

8 months later

the short lived house they all lived in came to an end, sapnap moved in with his girlfriend and the two couples split into their own houses.

all close around each other of course.

3 months later

belle and dream got married close to home, with just their close friends and family there to watch. it was short and sweet.

they had a party afterwards and a club they rented out for the night, dancing and a lot of drinking took place that night and the next day they went off on their honey moon.

the end.

authors note

thought i'd add one more chapter!

hope you enjoyed :]

i have other books if you want to
read them! and a very new one i
published the other day called
next door!

as always, take care! i love you <3