62

belle woke up to an empty bed and the smell of dreams famous pancakes filling the air. she happily got out of bed and stretched her arms as she walked through to the kitchen.

right enough, there was dream making pancakes while alex and george ate some of them on the couch.

she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him, placing her head on his shoulder.

"good morning, pretty boy." she said quietly with a smile.

"good morning, darling." he kissed her cheek.

"making breakfast for everyone?" she let out a small laugh.

"yeah everyone except you." he joked.

"how sweet." she jokingly scoffed.

he handed her a plate of pancakes with strawberries on top, knowing that was her favourite. she sat down at the counter facing him while she began to eat her breakfast. dream finished the making the last one before sitting down next to her.

"you know, you're always the one making breakfast. let me make it next time." belle said softly.

"are you saying that you don't like when i make it?" he teased.

"no." she elbowed him, "i'm saying let me do it for you one time."

"of course, sweetheart." he chuckled, "anything for you." he said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"don't roll your eyes at me. you love me." he joked.

"of course i do." she smiled.

a moment of comfortable silence was shred between the two until the heard the couple behind them having an interesting conversation of their own.

"i'm saying that marbles look like they would taste good." alex shrugged.

"you can't eat marbles!" george disagreed.

"you can't eat mud either but that doesn't mean it doesn't look tasty." they replied nonchalantly.

"mud looks good to you?" george said shocked.

"yes!" they answered, "it looks like chocolate pudding."

"you're something else." he scoffed lightheartedly.

dream and belle looked at each other after eavesdropping in on their conversation and giggled to each other.

belle looked down and saw he was already wearing the matching rings he'd bought them, obviously it would be silly to buy them if he wasn't going to wear it, but the thought of him actually putting it on gave her butterflies.

...

the four of them got in alex's car and they drove to a laser tag arena everyone had agreed to meet at.

this time, jack, was the one who was vlogging but surprisingly so was alex. they all got there at about two before they went in to get the safety briefing.

"and don't run." the man finished off the briefing.

tommy leaned over to belle and whispered, "i'm gonna run, what's he gonna do?"

"don't get caught." she whispered back.

"i won't."

he did.

as soon as the game started he got caught and told to stop. did he? no.

luckily, no one had booked at the same time so they were split into two groups and didn't need to play with any strangers.