29

three days until the quartet would have to go home and although none of them would admit it, they were dreading not being around each other.
of course though, they weren't about to spend their last few days together moping around. they were going to go to disney.

"drive faster." george complained from the backseat.
"you're the oldest out of all of us but still act the youngest." sapnap nudged him.
"at least i can legally drink, dickhead." george nudged him back.
"alright children, break it up." belle said leaning back to put her arm in between the two. "we are going to disney we should all be in good moods."
"alright mother." george crossed his arms.

~~~~

four adults that couldn't go ten minutes without arguing with each other, standing outside in the blistering heat for an hour and a half waiting to get on a ride sounds like a great idea, right?

"george if you flick me one more time so help me god i will throw you onto the track so the carts run you over." belle turned round and flicked him on the head.
"aggressive." he raised his eyebrows.
"okay guys i think i'll stand in between you for safety reasons." dream said splitting them up.
"you just wanna be next to your boyfriend." belle whispered into dreams ear.
"shut up." he said quietly back.

when they finally got onto the ride dream held tightly onto belle hand, confessing that he wasn't a fan of rollercoasters.
"we just waited almost two hours in a queue for a rollercoaster that you don't want to go on?" belle asked thinking she'd heard him wrong.
"yes." he nodded, squeezing her hand even tighter when the ride began. "is this one scary?"
"do you think going backwards into a dark tunnel where a yeti is, is scary?" she questioned.
"i'd say so yes." he sounded terrified.
"then yeah i guess so." the girl shrugged.

as the ride began to go uphill dream face was taken over by more and more fear. belle sat there quietly giggling to herself as she watched the guy who pretend to be tough all the time act like a child.
"i regret this so much, oh my god." he mumbled to himself.
"to late to back out now, pretty boy." she said rubbing his hand with her thumb.
"i hate this." he whispered.

the two were in the very front meaning that when they got to the part where the track was 'broken' dream was fully convinced they were going to fly straight of the ride.

"clay, calm down. it's supposed to be like that." the blonde girl laughed.
"on a scale of one to ten how scared is he right now?" sapnap asked tapping belle on the shoulder from the row behind.
"probably a solid seventy." the girl teased turning around to face him.
"awesome!" the boy cheered.

belle turned back to look at dream. he was holding belles hand with both of his, it looked like he was praying to himself. he was holding on for dear life.

the ride started to roll backwards and dream let out the most bloodcurdling scream she'd ever heard.
"HOLY SHIT!" he yelled.
"i told you it went backwards!" belle managed to squeak out in between laughs.

dream got off the ride looking absolutely terrified never letting go of belles hand. he definitely wasn't helping to kids who were waiting to get on but were a little scared.

they walked around the park, wanting to go on the avatar ride. belle and dreams hands never unclasping. george and sapnap weren't that far behind, arguing on whether they had got the right fast passes or not, luckily they did.

the wait in which should have been three hours was only thirty minutes. george jumped up with excitement when he realised they'd done it right.