45

"i'm just saying, you bought like three new pairs of shoes when i was there but you still choose to wait those monstrosities." belle said in disgust as dream put on his shoes, ready to go to the shops.

"yeah cause your style is so amazing." he said, referring to the fact she was wearing her brothers old t-shirt with almost one million stains on it.

"all my nice clothes are in the wash." she huffed, leaning her phone against her pc, "and i'm staying in my house playing minecraft, you are going out in public."

"be nice or i'm going to deliberately miss my flight tomorrow." he joked.

"we both know that's not true." she said proudly, "you want to see me way more than i wanna see you."

"i don't know where you've gotten that idea from. i hate you and i'm only coming to see george." he teased while getting in his car and placing his phone on the passenger seat facing the roof.

"nice roof." she joked, a giggle escaping her lips.

"i'm being responsible and safe." the dirty blonde remarked while starting up his car.

"that's a first." she laughed, "we love a responsible guy."

"you love me?" he teased.

"no." she jokingly scoffed, "i only love my bed and my momma, i'm sorry."

"i hate you." he mumbled teasingly.

"the feelings mutual, big guy." she said nonchalantly, loading onto the dream smp, "hey, tommy's online!" she grinned, typing something aggressively.

belleisgone > ayyyy thomas my friend
belleisgone > you wouldn't happen to know if anyone had any netherite i could steal?
tommyinnit > i'm live, i'm exposing you for being a thief
belleisgone > shit
belleisgone > it's fine i found some

"why are you typing so aggressively?" dream chuckled.

"i didn't realise tommy was live and just exposed myself asking who i could steal netherite from." she sighed, "whoops there goes my amazing reputation."

"ranboo has some." dream replied absentmindedly.

"i know i already took it." she grinned while messaging ranboo telling him she owed him some netherite.

"you better give it back to him eventually." he chuckled.

"i will, i could never just steal from ranboo and not repay him. i respect him way too much for that." she nodded, while running about the server.

"why did you even join the server? you're never on." he asked.

"are you trying to say you don't want me on it?" she said sarcastically.

"'twas merely a question." he replied in a british accent.

"i don't know, i just wanted to join. is that a crime?" she joked, grinning ear to ear.

"of course not." dream laughed, parking his car. "we have made it to publix." he smiled while lifting the camera up to his face.

"awesome, publix is so cool." belle replied happily.

"it's just a grocery store." dream said nonchalantly walking towards the doors.

"a cool one." she laughed.

dream toured belle around the publix which gained a few strange looks from the people passing by, he found it funny how mesmerised she was by a place he went daily.

"i want a publix near me." the girl huffed and he got back into his car with three bags of groceries.

"are you not content with your tesco?" he asked placing his phone back where it was on the seat beside him.

"i'd be happier with a publix." she sighed, "jokes, tesco is top tier but a publix would be pretty cool."

"you're strange." a chuckle escaped his lips.

"you're the strange one out of the two of us, pretty boy." she remarked.

"you think i'm pretty?" he teased.

"the prettiest." she nodded smiling, dream getting really relieved his phone was facing the roof and not his pink cheeks.

"i think you're pretty too." you could hear his smile.

"why thank you." she grinned.

"hey i was thinking about things we can do when you're here. is there anything you wanna do?" she said after a few moments of silence after dream got back home and was putting the groceries away.

"i'm up for anything as long as you're with me." he smiled.

"someone's getting flirty." she smiled back, "but seriously, anything you want me to book?"

"i'm not really sure what's there in scotland so not really." he shrugged, "you'll be the boss."

"alrighty then, big man." she nodded, "have you mentioned anything on stream about coming?"

"not yet, i didn't know if you wanted to people to know." he replied.

"well then, i guess we better tease them."

...

belle @jinglebelle
nothing cool is happening
tomorrow. tomorrow is a normal
day where normal activities will
be taking place. like normal.
——————————————

george @georgenotfound
i love normal days
|
alex @alexdoesgames
i also love when days are
normal like normal

dream @dreamwastaken
normal?
|
belle @jinglebelle
normal.

ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
that doesn't sound like things
are going to be normal? please
tell me what's going on
|
belle @jinglebelle
so basically what's happening
is
|
ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
oh right i see

user @username7
i feel like it might be a face
reveal?
|
user @username84
that's what i'm thinking

authors note

two updates in one day
babyyyyyy

how are you doing? i
hope you're having a
great day!!

personally i can't move
my right arm cause it
hurts so much but that's
just a minor inconvenience

i hope ur taking care of urself
i love you and you deserve it
<33

also i'm tried and haven't
proof read so if you see any
mistakes please point them
out so i can fix them :]