30

BELLE @belleisgone
MEGA HUGE BAKING STREAM
ON GEORGES TWITCH IN 10 MINS
BEFORE WE ALL GO HOME
TOMMOROW
—————————————————

GEORGE @georgenotfound
sounds like a good stream everyone
would want to go watch!

DREAM @dreamwastaken
sounds entertaining! i'll be there.
|
TOMMY @tommyinnit
of course you'll be there, they are
doing it at your house

SAPNAP @sapnap
wouldn't want to miss it, seems
good

KARL @honkkarl
what are you baking?
|
BELLE @belleisgone
you'll have to wait and see,
karlos

~~~~

george was in the kitchen setting up two cameras, one which would face where him and sapnap were standing and one which would face dream and belles hands.
sapnap was getting all the ingredients they were going to need and setting them out on the counter while belle changed into something she wouldn't mind ruining.

after a lot of mucking about and arguing over camera placements, making sure to get it perfect to avoid any accidental face reveals, the group went live.

"alright." george clasped his hands grinning, "we have the gang here." sapnap smiled and waved while belle and dream gave the camera a thumbs up.
"we are only making cake pops so we shouldn't mess this up." george explained, sapnap nodding in agreement.
"we even got cake mix to avoid any unnecessary mistakes." belle added.
"we did indeed!" george said proudly.

george started to preheat the oven while sapnap whisked together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. dream beat the sugar and butter together then got belle to add the vanilla extract and eggs.

"i'm pretty sure you're going to over mix it!" dream said signalling for belle to stop whisking everything together.
"what the hell is over mixing?" the girl asked confused.
"it's in the name." dream chuckled.
"that's not a thing." the girl refused.
"it's a thing." george agreed with dream.
"you're just agreeing because he's your boyfriend." the girl huffed.
"belle i love you but you're in the wrong this time." sapnap broke the news to her.
"what the hell, this is an outrage." belle sighed putting the bowl down, "don't come crying to me when our cake pops are lumpy because they weren't mixed enough."

after dream adding everything into one bowl and adding milk, they put the cake into the oven before starting on the frosting.

"now now, step back guys. my mum taught me how to make the best frosting for cakes." sapnap said proudly pretending to push people away.
"you don't need to know how to do it, we are following a recipe." george sighed.
"ignore the recipe!" sapnap retaliated, "we are doing this my way."
"this isn't going to end well." belle thought out loud.
"it will go great!" sapnap reassured them, starting to get to work.

the three adults watched as he made the frosting, spilling a whole ton of milk in the process,
"rome wasn't built in a day guys!" the texan said restarting after one too many mistakes.
"rome and frosting are two very different things, sapnap." dream joked.
"just wait until you taste it, this is better than rome." sapnap said surely.

maybe better than rome was a bit of an overstatement, but it was good nonetheless.

with the cake out of the oven cooling and the frosting made, the group stood around talking to chat and answering questions.

twitchuser1 belles rings omg
twitchuser2 recipe??
twitchuser3 someone tell them that cake is most definitely burned
twitchuser4 chef nap chef nap chef nap
twitchuser5 DREAM TOLD GEORGE TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF WHAT
twitchuser6 whatdidhesay-
twitchuser7 keep it in the dm's guys

"dude take your shirt off!" dream said wheezing after george spilled milk all over himself.
"getting kinky in the kitchen are we?" belle teased.
"belle we are live!" george laughed.
"they can all hear it too! i bet they agree with me." the girl defended herself.
"i'll be back." george said leaving the other three alone.
"so chat, do we think this will turn out good?" sapnap asked.
"i think it will." belle nodded, dream agreeing.

belle stated melt the chocolate in the microwave while george mixed the cake and frosting together, dream and sapnap rolling the mixture into balls.

"now guys you are supposed to refrigerate the cake for an hour but we don't have time for that." belle said dunking the cake into the melted chocolate.
"i'm sure it won't make that much of a difference." george shrugged.
"look mine looks like willne's head." dream joked holding up a square cake 'ball'.
"he's watching!" sapnap laughed.
"that's why i said it." dream grinned.

willNE show your face then you can say something

"you know i love you really, will." dream said happily.

the cake pops didn't turn out as bad as everyone expected them to. chat really didn't have much faith in the group but luckily they managed to prove them wrong.

...

BELLE @jinglebelle
can't tell me these don't
look banging
———————————

DREAM @dreamwastaken
my green ones are better
|
GEORGE @georgenotfound
blue>green
|
SAPNAP @sapnapalt
orange>blue

KARL @honkkarl
looks delicious!
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
wish you were here to
try them :(
|
QUACKITY @quackity4k
do you wish i was there?
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
of course!

TOMMY @tommyinnit
i could do better
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
prove it
|
TOMMY @tommyinnit
@tubbolive_ let's make cake
pops
|
TUBBO @tubbolive_
yes!

authors note

saying goodbye next
chapter :(

i'm so tired i'm struggling
to keep my eyes open
writing this

i hope you are doing
well and if you aren't
my messages are always
open for anyone who
wants to talk <3

even if you are doing
well my messages are
still open to anyone
who wants to be friends :)

as always, take care of
yourself ily <3