28

"no don't go." was the first thing belle heard dream mumbled this morning, "five more minutes, please."
"okay, okay." she giggled, putting her arm back around him and resting her head on his back.
"thank you." he yawned, turning around and pulling her even closer.

now one would think how affectionate they are with each other was a clear sign the liked each other but the two still weren't convinced the feelings were not mutual.

"guys get up we want to go to the movies!" george said knocking on the door.
"what time is it?" belle asked.
"eleven!" he called out.
"we'll be down in a little bit!" she reassured him.
"okay don't take to long." he warned before walking away.

"come on, sleepyhead. wake up." belle said softly,
running her hands through his blonde hair.
"mhm." he hummed.
"come on!" she giggled.
"i don't want to get up, i want to cuddle." he complained.
"we can do that later, let's go." she smiled.

belle rolled out of bed and threw a pair of joggers and a t-shirt at dream to change into, knowing he wasn't going to get up and look for an outfit himself.
she looked through her suitcase, choosing a pair of light blue, loose fit jeans and a lilac crew neck.
she went to the bathroom, did her hair, cleaned her teeth and got changed.

"are you decent?" she asked before walking back into the bedroom.
"yeah." the tired man responded. "how are you so awake right now?" he yawned.
"we were asleep for like ten hours, clay." the girl laughed.
"not enough." he complained while rubbing his eyes.

...

the duo walked downstairs, george was eating cereal and sapnap was still in bed.
"how come you make us get up but not nick?" dream huffed.
"i didn't want him to hit me." the english man defended himself.
"i'll go wake him up, he wouldn't hit me." belle said proudly.

she walked through to the bedroom george and sapnap were sharing and it was messy. she thought dream and hers room looked bad but this looked like a tornado had hit it and sent things flying everywhere.
she tip toed up to the bed making sure not to wake him up before picking up a pillow and repeatedly hitting him with it.
"wake up, bitch." she said between laughs.
"fuck off." he mumbled, turning over and burying his head into the pillow.
"no we are doing stuff today, get changed." she explained, putting the pillow down, "you have ten minutes." she said walking through the door.
"you sound like my mom!" he called out.

"okay he's awake." the girl smiled walking back into the living room.
"and you made it out without any injuries?" george asked dumbfounded.
"yes." she nodded proudly.
"he literally hits me every time i try to get him up." george huffed.
"sucks to suck." she shrugged, grabbing an apple from the kitchen counter.

~~~~~
twitter

SAPNAP @sapnapalt
woke up to belle hitting me
repeatedly with a pillow, i ask
dream if that's how she wakes
him up every morning but no.
he wakes up to her playing
with his hair, wtf.
——————————————

DREAM @dreamwastaken
she just likes me more
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
can confirm
|
DREAM @dreamwastaken
:)
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
:)
|
RANBALT @ranaltboo

DREAM @dreamwastakenshe just likes me more |BELLE @jinglebellecan confirm |DREAM @dreamwastaken:)|BELLE @jinglebelle:)|RANBALT @ranaltboo