40

"i know, i know! it's last minute but i think it would be cool to surprise them." george said rubbing the back of his neck.

"oh my god! do it!" belle exclaimed full of excitement, "if you get a flight that lands at about two thirty i can pick you up on the way home and you can surprise them!"

"you're okay with it?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

"of course! go book your flights, dumbass." she grinned.

and so he did, of course belle was excited to see george again but she was even more excited to see the look on alex's face when george came through the door.

"okay so there is one that lands at two forty." he said looking through all the times.

"yeah that sounds fine, i can pick you up and drive back to our place." she nodded.

"ok i'll book it." he said smiling ear to ear.

belle and george sat on discord talking out every little detail, making sure this would be the perfect surprise for alex.

.....

omg has george told you what's happening yet?

omg has george told
you what's happening
yet?

he has!

the plan sounds
amazing, they'll love
it

i hope so, he seemed
so nervous

it was cute, they both
totally like each other

oh 100% it's so
painfully obvious

so ur picking him up?

i am!

can't believe he gets
to see u again before
i do

is someone in their
jealous arc rn?

no

you so are

and don't worry, just
3 weeks away :]

i can't wait <3

....

"what are you smiling at?" kayden asked looking over at belle.

"nothing." she said putting her phone down, "how'd that biology exam go today?"