63

the fourth and final day of everyone being together. bittersweet to say the least.

they spent the majority of the day doing whatever they pleased, well the boys did.

belle, alex and niki spent most of the day preparing to go to the nicest restaurant probably any of them had ever been too.

dream, george, sapnap and karl spent the day playing mini golf while jack, quackity, wilbur, tommy and tubbo spent the day vlogging a trip to tesco.

belles bathroom was completely taken over by makeup and hair products all over the counters. music was playing loudly in the background and the trio were happily singing along, using whatever was in their hands as fake microphones.

"IT STARTED OUT AS A KISS HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS?" they all yelled at the top of their lungs.

belle sat crossed legged on the counter, leaning towards the mirror to do her eyeshadow. niki stood behind her, curling her hair and alex sat in the... bathtub? alex was sitting in the empty bathtub while applying their foundation.

"you know," alex started to think out loud, "last night george and i were talking, and we started speaking about how dogs don't know what accidents are and now i can't stop thinking about the time i spilled my water all over david."

"what?" niki laughed.

"david must think i purposely filled up that glass just to tip it all over him and i don't think i'll ever be able to fall asleep again." they sighed.

"i'm sure he's forgotten about it now." niki said reassuringly.

"no, he probably hates you for it. you should feel really bad." belle joked.

"shut up." they scoffed, "i'll pour water on you."

"that would probably be hot." she continued to joke.

"i hate you."

...

by the time the three of them finally got ready, everyone else was back to where they were staying and getting changed.

dream and george were ready to leave so the five of them got into alex's car and drove the restaurant.

when they got out of the car dream finally got a proper look at what belle was wearing. she had on the green dress he'd got her for her birthday paired with the black chunky boots alex had bought her.

she had on a black leather jacket that was just slightly longer than her dress and the two small crystals necklaces dream gave her ages ago.

her hair was perfectly curled and her make up looked amazing. she looked completely gorgeous.

"you look beautiful, darling." he said quietly, leaning over to her.

"thank you." she smiled, "you look beautiful too."

"i tried just for you." he winked.

they walked into the restaurant and got seated straight away, karl, sapnap and quackity were already there and waiting for everyone else.

they ordered drinks and chatted among themselves while waiting for the other four to arrive.

the restaurant was fancy, fancy. they all felt a little out of their element but were excited all the same. candles were lit on every table and chandeliers dimly lit the entire building, giving it a very romantic aroma.