32

good morning bells :)

it's so weird not having
you around now

i turned over to say
morning and then
realised you were gone
HAHAHHAHAHA

good morning!! :))

sorry i didn't text first,
i didn't want to wake
you up too early <3

AND I DID THE SAME
THING

HAHAHAH

no worries, you left
ur hoodie here btw

guess that gives me
a reason to come back
some time then ;)

smooth one

thank you thank you

~~~~~

"alright, i was nice and let you sleep but now you need to fill me in on everything i missed." alex said bursting into belles room.

"with clay or with everyone?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"you're dear lover boy, clayton." alex grinned.

"i've fallen so hard, dude." the girl confessed.

"oh so we are admitting it now? progress." they nodded. "any sweet moments?"

"so many." she gushed, "he's so touchy i didn't realise he'd be like that." she smiled stupidly, "we were always holding hands and cuddling. one night we couldn't sleep and went on a walk at like two in the morning." she continued, "i feel like a child talking about this but i don't even care."

"he obviously likes you back." alex said confidently.

"do you think?" she asked.

"for sure." they nodded. "but keep going i want all the details." they grinned ear to ear.

"i don't even know what to say, even when we were just going to the shops it was so amazing. he makes everything so much more enjoyable." she sighed contently, "and he's so kind. not even just to me but to everyone, he always spoke to any worker we passed anywhere and held the door open for anyone around us."

"a gentleman, nice." they beamed.

"he is." she nodded smiling, "i wanted to tell him how i felt, i really did." she started to sound a little more disappointed, "i just didn't want to risk anything."

"i think it's pretty clear that telling him wouldn't ruin anything." alex said softly, "i think you should tell him."

"i don't want to do it over text though." belle sighed, "i missed my chance."