Chloe (Bonus)

I was fuming. Not even my favourite Teddy bear was enough to calm me down, and that was saying something.

Two days ago, on Valentine's day, I had expected it to be the best day of my life. 

Of course, I'd already heard about the soulmate magic from Daddy long before these commoners did.

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if multiple people were soulmates with me" I was telling Sabrina the previous day.

"Of course Chloe" Sabrina squeaked, hurrying beside me.

"And of course mine would be Adrien" I said confidently. There was no doubt about it. "Right Sabrina?"

"Of course Chloe" she repeated, sounding a little scared.

Yet that was not what happened. On the morning of Valentine's day, I woke up, expecting one, and only symbol. But I was faced instead with the most horrifying sight. 

Branded on my arm was a symbol of a brown guitar.

I pinched myself, telling myself that this was all a horrible nightmare. Unfortunately, all that came was pain.

No, no, no, no. There was no way in hell that this was possible. Adrien was supposed to be my soulmate! 

"Jean-Pierre!" I screamed, and my attendant came rushing in.

"What's the matter, Miss Chloe?" he asked, worried.

"I need to get this stupid mark off my skin!" I said, fuming. "Why is it a guitar?!"

Jean-Pierre's eyes focused on my mark and he smiled. "Miss Chloe, that is your soulmate mark, it's not going to go away"

"Fine then" I decided. "I'll just rub it off"

I grabbed a towel and started furiously rubbing, until Jean-Pierre snatched it from me. 

"Do what you want Miss, but I won't allow you to hurt yourself" he said sternly. 

"Ugh, Jean-Claude you're so useless!" I yelled in rage. "If not you, I'm going to find someone else that can help me!"

I stormed out and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. 

That's when I heard the voice in my head. 

~~ 

A/N 

Say hello to my first (but def not last) BONUS CHAPTER!! 

I feel like Chloe is the most misunderstood character, and I want to show her side of the story as well. 

Please vote or comment here if you want more Chloe POVS. 

Question of the Day: Who's POV should the next Bonus chapter be from?

Don't worry, next updates will go back to our lovely protagonists...but stay tuned for more surprise Chapters like these! 

Love y'all! 

xxx S