Luka (Bonus)

The moment Chloe stepped onto my boat, something clicked in my mind. The bee on my arm suddenly made perfect sense. 

Perfect sense that the universe was really out to torture me.

There was no way in the whole wide world that this was happening.

I felt the sudden urge to drop the guitar I was holding and rush to the drums. The colours I saw in my mind were vivid. Red, dark purple, blue. Not a good vibe.

So the moment that Marinette - the love of my life - tried to set up a conversation with me and Chloe, the dread set in. I didn't want to talk to her, I didn't want to look at her.

"What?" she snapped as I reached her. Merely raising my eyebrows, I shrugged.

"I was sent here to talk to you" I told her, the disdain in my voice was apparent.

That got her attention. "By Ladybug?"

I hesitated, remembering Mari's condition. "Sure," I said. "Show me your arm"

She looked up from picking at her perfectly manicured nails, and her eyes narrowed. "Why?"

"Why not?" I countered.

"No" she responded, affronted, looking at me as if I had asked to see her naked.

I refrained from rolling my eyes. I had never met anyone else who was this shallow...was it really possible that the bee was her? But then again, who else could it have possibly been?

Deciding to do this the other way, I pulled back my sleeve and showed her my own arm. The mark of the bee shined proudly against my mediterranian skin tone.

Her eyes widened before she gained composure again. All within a millisecond. "Why are you showing me your arm?"

This girl was good, but not good enough. 

Gently taking her arm, I turned it over. I exhaled. "Nice brown guitar. Looks like the one I have"

"Ok fine, I saw the symbol" she admitted, but still held her confidence. "But you and I, this will never happen"

"I couldn't agree more," I said coldly. "This has to be a mistake, Queen Bee"

She rolled her eyes. "Look, you're in love with Marinette, and I want Adrien. All we have to do is run a little interference"

"No way," I said. "I'm not doing anything to hurt either of them. Especially Marinette"

On her face grew a sinister-like smile, and she laughed a short, fake laugh. "Oh loverboy. You don't seem to know this, but they're dating"

"No, they're not," I told her, mildly frowning.

"If you don't believe me, turn around" she commented casually, and so I did.

When the sight I saw registered in my mind, all I saw was pain. 

There was indeed Marinette, with Adrien's arms around her. She was looking into his eyes.

My hand flew to my heart, and it felt like someone had punched the air out of me. I couldn't breathe.

"I win," Chloe said simply. "Goodbye Loverboy"

 ~~

A/N

Hey there! 

Proudly announcing...BONUS CHAPTER 2!!

Introducing Luka Couffaine, the musical romantic. 

How did you guys like this chapter? I think Luka's perspective adds so much more to the story don't you think? 

Anyways, just wanted to say that it's been a month since I published the first Chapter of Bound Together...and it's been such a wonderful journey so far. 

So thank you for making me a happy author :) 

I love y'all! 

xxx S