19 - Ladybug

I knew when I felt the pain that I had been akumatized. But what I didn't know was that I could still see and hear everything around me.

It was like being present in the world normally, except that anything and everything Queen Wasp said, I would follow. 

I felt like I was bound to her somehow, and her wish was my command.

A small part of my brain was hyper aware of Queen Wasp and Chat Noir. I struggled to move, but without Queen Wasp's order, it was impossible.

I stopped breathing when Queen Wasp asked me to hold my breath, but believe me, I tried to fight it. I struggled to exhale, but my lungs just weren't moving.

It scared me, to think that this would be the way that I would die. All the thoughts of the things I still had to do with my life flooded my mind. 

All noises faded around me, and all I could focus on was the beating of my heart, which steadily slowed. My vision blurred, and I struggled to stay upright.

The blackness nearly engulfed me, when all of a sudden, it didn't. 

I blew out the breath and gulped in a fresh load of air, sinking to my knees.

When I could see again, I immediately ran to Chat Noir with the last of my energy, and he saw my coming. No time for reunions, he took my return as a go sign and Cataclysmed Queen Wasp's earrings, allowing me to capture the akuma.

"Pound it," Chat's voice said beside me. 

I turned to him, overwhelmed with emotion, and put my arms around him, hugging him tight. The truth was, when I was near death, all I saw was him. 

"Are you okay Milady?" he asked, concerned, but hugged me back nevertheless.

"Yes" I breathed, stepping away from him. I didn't know what in the world came over me.

"What happened?" he said curiously. "How come you let a wasp sting you?"

"I-I was distracted" I said, hanging my head shamefully. "I'm really sorry, Chat"

He smiled. "It's alright Bugaboo. I've always got your bacK"

Before I could reply, Chloe stirred next to us and put a hand to her head. "What happened to me?"

I crouched down next to her. "Chloe, do you know why you were akumatized?"

She nodded slowly, and it looked like she was about to cry. "It's the stupid guitar on my arm...my soulmate mark"

Chat and I looked at her arm out of reflex and saw a brown guitar. A guitar that I had definitely seen before.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked her suddenly. 

I grabbed a pen and piece of paper from my school bag that was thrown on the floor, and wrote her an address and time.

"Meet me there" I said, shoving it into her hand.

She nodded mutely, and my earrings beeped.

"As per usual, I don't know what that was about, but I guess I'd better trust you" Chat said beside me.

"Good choice" I told him, grinning. "Bug out!" 

~~

A/N

Hi you guys! 

Here's Chapter 19, ready to be read :) 

This was super fun to write, and I hope that it was just as fun to read! 

IMPORTANT: Update Schedule: Every 48 hours aka. every 2 days

Question of the Day: Which movie characters do Chat Noir and Ladybug remind you of?

Love y'all! 

xxx S