Ok fine, have a chapater

Guys, I'm so nice, I could have waited a lot longer to post this. But all your comments gave me motivation so here.
Seriously tho, since when did I write this much of this story in such a short period of time.

Chapter 42 Azriel:
I left Fenrys and made my way out of the manor. The others were already gone.
I heard someone coming, and readied my knife.
Which clattered to the ground as I dropped it in shock.
I took a step back and she took a step forward.
"Eva?"
She smiled. "Hey brother."
"H-how are you here?! I thought our brothers killed you!"
She shook her head. "I got away. I don't remember much, but I ended up here."
She looked the same as she always did. "You haven't aged?"
She shrugged. "They pushed me too far, and I guess I settled early."
"Oh."
She had been alive all this time. And I hadn't been there.
She moved in closer, presumably for a hug. I stood still, but let her come.
And then a knife flew through her throat.
I whirled around to see Fenrys clutching his side with one hand, and the other still in the air from throwing it.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
He frowned. "Uh, saved your life?"
He gestured to the ground. I looked down, and saw a knife lying next to Eva's hand.
What? Why would she... but when I looked at her face it was no longer Eva's.
I took a step back in shock. Had I really just been tricked that easily?
I had watched her die. And I still believed she was real. And here of all places. What an idiot.
"Thank you."
Fenrys saluted. "Anytime mate."
"But I thought I told you to stay put. You're in pain."
He stuck his tongue out, like a child. "Shut up. I saved you."
"Whatever."
We continued trying to find the others.
Finally we spotted them on the other side of the grounds.
The problem was, there were a bunch of bad guys between us. We had two armies here, and this many people still got through?
"Fenrys, can you see if they have the kids? I can't tell."
Before he could look, we had to deal with a few of the opposing side.
When we pushed them back he looked over, but shook his head. "I can't tell. Get down."
I did as he said, and knelt down. I felt a weight and realized he was getting on my shoulders.
I stood up and he wobbled a bit.
"Ooh I'm so tall!"
I sighed. "Can you see them?"
"Boring. But yes, I think I can see them. They're safe."
I let out another sign, this one of relief. Thank god.
"Wait... something's happening. Look over there, they're moving. Like creating a path."
I looked, and sure enough they were clearing the way for something.
We spotted it at the same time.
"That's Orcus!"
And with everyone out of the way, we could clearly see Lyria walking towards him.
Oh god.
"She'll be killed!"
There was nothing we could do as we watched Orcus bring his sword down.
But it wasn't her he hit.
Another body appeared and pushed her out of the way. He took the hit instead.
Even from all the way over here, we could tell it was lethal.
Nothing in the world could compare to what I felt when Fenrys screamed, full of pain and anguish. It felt like I was being torn apart with all of his feelings, but amplified by the mating bond.
"CONNALL!"
I felt his grip loosen and barely caught him when he fell off my shoulders. He tumbled onto the ground and knelt there without moving.
He stared at his brother's fallen body with wide eyes.
"Not again. Not again. Not again, please not again! CONNALL PLEASE!"
We could no longer see what was happening. Everyone began to move again, and I was left to fight them all off by myself.
"Get up Fenrys!"
He didn't move.
I stood over him and worked on protecting him as well as myself.
"Dammit Fenrys! I know what it's like to lose a sibling! And I promise that when this is over I'll give you all the time and space you need, whatever you want! But for now I need you to get up and focus! I can't protect us both, if you stay there you'll die!"
He stayed still.
I'm not sure if he said it out loud, but I could hear him clearly.
"Leave me."
I didn't move either.
"No. I swore to protect you, and that's what I'm going to do. I can't protect us both by myself, but I'm not breaking a promise."
I looked away from the enemy for a moment, to glance at the ring shaped tattoo on my finger.
"The only way they're getting to you is if they kill me first."
He finally stood up and pulled out his weapons.
He barely moved, and his eyes were still wide and unblinking. But every strike he made was deadly.
Calm rage.
Something I was very familiar with.
We stood back to back and fought off every attacker that came our way. And he didn't falter once.
I'm glad my theory was correct.
At this moment he may not care about dying himself, but the mating bond wouldn't allow him to let me die. Not if he could help it.
For once I was glad we had it.