You're safe

Chapter 44 Aelin:
Yrene dropped Orcus' arm and fell back.
I wanted to run to her, but I wasn't letting Lyria near him. Instead I looked for the source of the dagger.
It was easy enough to pick him apart from the crowd.
Tamlin.
He made his way over to us. "I can't let you kill him."
He was targeting only Yrene, and ignoring me. A mistake on his part.
I made a wall of flames between the two of them. There was no way I was letting Yrene get hurt.
He just scoffed. "Fine."
I drew my sword and he took out his weapons. I didn want to let Lyria go, but I had to. "Don't move."
She nodded fearfully and let go of my leg.
We started to fight but neither of us was winning. I was too worried about Lyria and Yrene to focus completely, and he just wasn't that good.
"Aelin!"
I turned to Yrene's voice to see her gesturing to Orcus. Shit. I was so focused on Tamil that I lost control of the fire, keeping him prisoner. I sent another blast, but that lapse in focus allowed Tamlin to get a winning strike.
If it ever hit me.
But instead it was stopped with another blade, which then plunged into his stomach. I could instantly see it was a deadly hit.
He fell to the ground as the blade was pulled out, desperately trying to stop the blood from pooling out.
"You... you traitor! Why.. why would you turn against us?"
Ianthe glanced at Lyria and tightened her crippled hand. "I'm sick of this. Especially you." With one move she separated his head from his body, then started doing something to the blood.
It took me a moment to realize she was creating Wyrdmarks. I could easily kill her now, but something told me I shouldn't.
Instead I went back over to Lyria and reassured her that everything was okay.
Finally, Ianthe stood up straight. "These should keep my uncle in place while your friend finishes him off."
I was confused now. "But why would you help us? Just a while ago you were fighting against us."
She avoided my gaze. "I... seeing you and your children, and those other two in love, I just..."
Other two? I had no idea who she was talking about. Maybe Feyre and Rhysand.
"I've never experienced anything like that. Love. It made me angry I guess."
Oh. "Then-" But she was gone.
I went over to Yrene, who assured me she was okay. Then she took Orcus' arm again.
I worked on keeping everyone away and I realized there were definitely less people now then there were at the beginning.
Either we were getting better at killing them, or our armies were finally doing their job.
I was about to block a blow from one of my 'maids' when she suddenly stopped moving. All across the battlefield the bodies stopped what they were doing and fell over. Yrene let out a long sigh and smiled.
"Done. He was a tough bastard, but I'm done."
Oh thank the gods. I pulled her into a hug. "Take Lyria back to the night court with the rest."
She nodded and took her hand. "Come on sweety."
While they did that I knelt down beside Connall's body. I picked it up and made my way back to the portal myself. We would have a funeral tomorrow.
Once everything was taken care of, and the kids were all checked over, we finally could sleep easy.

Ok here's you chapter even though only one person guessed my age 😒 we're almost done!