Looking for clues

Chapter 19 Aelin:

Once we landed on the cobblestone street another idea arose. I knew I shouldn't waste time but... "We should have team names!"

"Ooh good idea!" Feyre agreed.

Eventually we ended up with this:

Feyre and Aelin: Team hot and powerful

Rowan and Rhys: Team territorial males

Lorcan, Elide, and Cassain: Team feisty

Lysandra and Aedion: Team gorgeous

Fenrys, Azriel, and Mor: Team single

Dorian, Manon, and Amren: Team rip you to shreds.

(You can tell I just wanted to make team names, it isn't actually important)

Rowan was looking a bit put out with his team name. "What was the point of this Aelin?"

I shrugged. "It's fun, and I felt like it."

He gave me a look. Uh huh. Your stalling.

I mocked betrayal. Excuse me, I don't stall.

You sure 'bout that?

I sighed. Of course he was right. Because for the first time in my life, I was scared of what I might find. There was a high chance we wouldn't locate our children, and even if we did who knew what kind of condition they would be in.

I glared at him. Fuck you.

He smirked. Later.

I threw my hands up in disgust and stalked away. Feyre and her court were staring at us in confusion while Aedion muttered under his breath, "That will never stop being weird."

I grabbed Feyre and we started to split up. Rowan and Rhys were going to the place Feyre first landed, while Fenrys's group was going where I landed. Elide's group was going where I scented Surial the second time. Dorian's group and Lysandra's group were going to try to find anything new, and Feyre and I were going where we met Tamlin and Ianthe.

I started to walk but Feyre held back. She looked like she was going to say something, then changed her mind. Weird. We reached the spot in little time.

"Well, we should try to figure out where they went after we ran away."

We looked through all the adjoining alleys for any sign of where they went. It had been around 5 days ago, so their scents had disappeared. And on top of that, they could have disappeared through a portal or done that winnowing thing Feyre talked about.

We looked basically everywhere and retraced our steps from that day. Until I finally found something.

"Look over her Feyre," I called her over. I knelt down so my face was close to the stone street. "If you look closely here you can see some traces of blood. They must have tried to clean it all up but they left a little. All we have to do is follow it."

Unless of course they purposefully left some blood to make a trail and trick us into falling into another trap, but I doubted it,

"How do we know this blood is even from them? It could be- oh." Feyre remembered what I did before we ran. "From when you cut Tamlin right?"

I nodded. I hoped I managed to cut some of the nerves in his arm. If he can't use it we'll have an advantage. "I know where I cut him, and it should have bled a lot. So there's bound to be a trail of the blood they couldn't clean up.