Almost there

Chapter 43 Aelin:
I rushed forward before the path closed, and grabbed Lyria. I pulled her close. "I'm so sorry I let go, I'm so so sorry. Grab onto my leg, and don't let go."
She did as I said and I turned my attention back to Orcus and Connall's body.
Orcus seemed surprised, but not angry. "You. You were helpful to my wife when you were with her. I have no ill towards you. So I'll let you speak one last time."
Connall turned to me. His voice was raspy and his breathing was shallow, but he managed to speak.
"Tell.... tell Fenrys I'm sorry. But.. I don't regret it."
I nodded and he smiled.
The Orcus stepped over his body and faced me. "It's just the two of us now."
I nudged Lyria further behind me.
"I think we both knew it would end up like this."
He just stared at me.
I began to mutter under my breath, trying to focus. He took it the wrong way.
"Are you praying? You should know your gods can't reach you here."
I rolled my eyes. "If you had been watching us, you should already know what I'm about to tell you."
"Oh? And what's that?"
I smirked. "I am a god."
I sent as much fire at him as I could, without hitting Lyria or Connall's body.
He jumped back in shock. In his mind I didn't have my full powers.
While he was distracted I leaned down to Lyria.
"Darling I need you to do something for me, okay?"
I was planning to use Rowan, but he was too far away.
"I need you to use your power, alright?"
(I don't really know how to explain it, their gonna make a cage/whirlwind of fire like that episode of mha)
She nodded and sent a small gust of wind towards my fire.
"Bigger Lyria! I know you can do it, I just need a little more alright? Then we can get you out of here."
She gritted her teeth and the wind grew stronger.
"Good girl."
The plan worked. He was now stuck.
"I NEED YRENE!" This wouldn't hold him forever.
Feyre answered back in my mind. Things are tough over here! We'll try and make a path.
Oh right. I forgot about that power. Use Rowan! You don't need to kill them right now, use his wind to push them aside. Get Yrene here to end this.
Alright.
While they were doing that I turned my attention back to Orcus. Luckily I saw the Wyrdmarks before it was too late. The blood from Connall's body was forming itself into a binding spell around us, but I smudged it before it was complete. "I already know your tricks Orcus! You can't beat us now."
As if on cue, a huge gust of wind pushed the soldiers aside.
I looked over y, shoulder to see Manon and Dorian running with Yrene. Good.
We had to hurry before he broke out.
I added a bit more fire just to be safe.
Yrene looked understandably terrified. I would have to release him from the prison and she would have to touch him. And who knew how long she would need to keep hold.
It was dangerous.
But she walked up to the fire and nodded to me.
"Lyria, stop the wind now."
It stopped, and before he could do anything, Yrene took a firm hold of his arm.
Orcus began to scream and Yrene's face contorted in pain.
"Mom, what's happening?!"
"It's okay dear, things are going our way."
I could see he was still trying to make Wyrdmarks, so I sent a small burst of fire to distract him. Yrene sank to her knees and across the battlefield Chaol did the same.
We knew this was going to happen, and were prepared to protect him.
And then a dagger appeared in Yrene's shoulder.

Another short chapter but 🤷‍♀️. I took a break cuz I was writing something for language arts class.
Now this is random but I think it'll be interesting. I want you guys to guess my age. I won't confirm or deny anything (yet) but I want to know what you think. I don't think I've said it anywhere. The more guesses I get the faster I'll write the next chapter