Please, please help us

So I'm back, and I'm going to try and write more.  I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I've been busy writing my bnha fan fiction because I have a lot of ideas for it. I didn't really know where I was going with this, but now I have a plan, sort of. I meant to do this yesterday, but I ran out of time. Also I have school again, so that sucks.

Chapter 30 Aelin:
The entire room was in a shocked silence. Even Feyre and the Night Court were speechless. I guess no one had ever talked to a High Lord like that before. Well they could be in awe about it later. We were having a meeting right now.
"Listen. We're here because we need your help. Orcus is powerful. More powerful that this Hybern you fought before. We need to know who will fight with us."
I paused for effect. "You might be hesitant to fight since this isn't even happening here in your world. But if we lose, this will be the next place Orcus invades. It was your armies that took down Hybern. So it is you he will be coming for."
The high lords paled. But Beron, as always, had to be an idiot.
"Are we supposed to believe Tamlin would ally with this monster? And this girl Ianthe, you said she was dead."
Feyre sighed. "Ianthe is a princess for the Valg. They saved her because she is too valuable to die. And Tamlin... all personal feelings aside, he has done this before. He allied with Hybern to get me back, thinking I still loved him. And now he's gone mad, and is willing to do the same just to make me suffer. His hatred for the night court is fuel for Orcus and Ianthe. They feed off hate and anger."
I nodded. "She's correct. I'm sure not many of you will choose to fight with us. But after this I am going to head back to my world and gather as many armies as I can. Hopefully with two worlds combined, our strength will be enough."
Rowan whipped his around and glared at me. "And when were you going to tell me this?"
I ignored him and bowed to the high lords. "Please, I'm begging you. My children are out there. Please, help me defeat this monster. Help me save my children."
Helion was the first to reply. "This is a lot to process. Please let me think it over. My first instinct is to help you, but my people are still scarred after we fought Hybern. I'll let you know when I come to a decision."
I inclined my head. "Understood. Thank you for your cooperation."
He and the other high lords bowed to us, even Beron, though he looked like he'd rather be doing anything else.
Once we were far enough away from any spells, we linked arms and winnowed back to the high estate. Once we were there, my court jumped on me.
"You could have told us you were returning home!"
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"I'm coming with you!"
I held up my hand and they fell silent. "Listen. This is what I am going to do. I will send letters asking for help to as many of our allies as I can. Many of them won't aid us, but I have to try. This includes The Wastes, Briarcliff, Antica, and as many other places with standing armies as I can find. And... I'll be going to Adarlan myself."
"Huh? Why?" Feyre shot me a quizzical glance.
I sighed. "Because there's only one way we know to kill a Valg king. I don't know how you managed it in your world, but for us, there is one person who knows how."
Dorian let out a breath of air. "Yrene. Aelin, how could you ask her this? She's a queen now, and a mother! To make her go through that kind of horror again... and if she dies so does Chaol!"
I sat down. "I know. But what other choice do we have?"
His expression softened. "Fine. But I'm coming with you. Chaol is my best friend. To ask his wife something like this is something I should do."
"Fine. We'll go together."
Rowan knelt beside me. "And Terrasen?" Even though he was asking a question, he already knew the answer.
I put my head in my hands. "I know it's hypocritical of me, but I'm hesitant to send our people into battle again. For many years all they knew was fear. It's been 6 years of peace. I don't want them to suffer again."
Rowan lifted my head so I was looking him in the eyes.
"Fireheart. Listen to me. The people don't blame you. They love you for what you did to save them. Using them to save our children isn't selfish. It's about Orcus. This is a matter of life or death. We have the resources, so we should use them."
I took a deep breath. He was right of course. But I just couldn't see any way that this wasn't my fault. "Fine. You go to Terrasen. Convince the people to fight. But don't force them."
He nodded and squeezed my hand. "It will be fine."
Elide gave a pointed cough and drew our attention to her. "Why not use the portals to go visit everyone personally?"
Right. "It would make people suspicious if we appeared in so many places on the same day. And we don't want them to find out about this power. And you wouldn't know this but making the portals... it's draining." Elide was human, so if she tried to use the Wyrdmarks it wouldn't do anything. "To fuel the portals it takes magic from your blood. And it takes a while for it to replenish. It's exhausting, especially when the portals are opened for a long time. To go to all those places would drain a lot of my magic and stamina."
"Oh. Makes sense." Elide then came over and hugged me. "Good luck."
I would need it. To ask Chaol and Yrene to do this again.. I wasn't looking forward to it. But I forced a smile on my face. "Let's do it!"
We went outside and I cut my finger. I had cut it so many times I didn't even feel anything. Dorian stood beside me while we waited for it to appear. When it did, I saluted to Rowan, and stepped through.
Rowan:
Aelin saluted and stepped through the portal, Dorian at her side. This was painful for her. It was hard enough 6 years ago, when the threat was in sight. Now she would be asking for help against a foe nobody knew was there, that wasn't there. And we didn't know if anyone would join us. Last time she called in debts and promises, so she knew they would come. But now all we could do was hope.
With that in mind I drew another portal next to hers. I turned to the others. "I'll be back soon, hopefully with good news."
Then I stepped through. And appeared just outside the castle. I walked up to the gates, causing the guards to jump into a defensive stance. I waved my hand. "Relax. It's me."
They dropped their weapons and bowed. "Your highness! Welcome back! Is there anything we can do for you?"
"Indeed there is. Send a message to the people. Tell them to meet in the square. There's something I need to talk about."
They bowed again. "Yes sir! As soon as we are relieved of guard duty it will be done!"
"Good." I walked past them and entered my home. It seemed like it had been lifetimes since I was last here. But I didn't have time to think about that. I needed to change, and get ready to adorées the citizens. On the way to my room I passed one with the door slightly open. I inhaled and opened it.
The beds were in perfect condition, everything neatly folded. I could imagine them sleeping. Sam in his crib, fast asleep. Nehemia reading a book with the light of her flame. Lyria sitting quietly, listening to everything around her.
But when I opened my eyes, nobody was there. No matter how much I wished it to be true, there was no changing the facts. They were gone. And we had to get them back.
I brushed my hand over Nehemia's stack of books and sighed. She was always reading, wanting to learn everything there to know about the world. That the future queen was already that knowledgeable at 5 years old was amazing, but I had worried she wouldn't know how to deal with social events if she kept it up. I shook my head. If- when- we got them back I would let her read as much as she wanted. And I would never get annoyed when Sam woke me up. And Lyria...
I sat on her bed. The maid had put her toy ghost leopard on her pillow. She loved that plushie. It was given to her by Evangeline, her favorite cousin. I picked it up as gently as I could and cradled it against my chest.
I hadn't been able to save my wife all those years ago. But I would save her namesake. I would save my daughter. I would let her play in the garden and teach her to control her power. I would help her learn how to 'see' with the air. Once I got them back I will make sure they never suffer like that again.