⁰¹seatmate

隣席者 || seatmate

隣席者 || seatmate

          WARM GOLDEN GLOW BLOSSOMED ON HER OPENED NOTEBOOK

WARM GOLDEN GLOW BLOSSOMED ON HER OPENED NOTEBOOK. She leaned her chin on her palm, tapping the pencil on the table continuously as she waited for the school bell to ring.

Boredom started getting the best of her. Today's class is rather awfully sluggish. She just wants to go home, that's all.

Also, she still couldn't get over her backpack that was ran over for so many times. Last night when she checked, it was just nothing but useless shattered pieces of her laptop.

Her eyes moved to this unfamiliar someone that sat beside her, doodling on his notebook. His face is chiseled, and his piercing, pitch-black eyes were standing out. His blond tresses were quite long, and they suited him well.

Her forehead creased slightly, resetting her thoughts. It was rare to find herself distracted by someone. Perhaps it was because the only time he saw this guy in this very classroom was a week ago—he only stayed for a few minutes before leaving without permission.

Images of what she could probably do by now ran through her mind. Maybe eat? Sleep? Or anything that'll keep her away from boredom.

RING!

The sound had her quickly sigh.

"Class dismissed. Have a good day, everyone." the teacher announced as he stood up. "Oh, and [surname], good job for acing your test. You got the highest score in your batch."

[name] is basically a genius—both in academics, strategies, and techniques when it comes to fighting physically. That's what made her a remarkable leader of her and her brother's yakuza group.

Faces of her classmates went to where she sat. It was unbeknownst to her if they're simply admiring her, or they're envious.

But the moment their eyes landed on her, they had also accidentally looked at Sano Manjiro for he was sitting right next to her.

Through curiosity—since he didn't appear to be paying attention—he stared back at them, confused. Realization shortly became obvious on their faces before rushing out of the classroom.