¹³uncover

洩らす || uncover

洩らす || uncover

          TO SAY THAT CHIFUYU IS DUBIOUS WAS A PRETTY BIG UNDERSTATEMENT

TO SAY THAT CHIFUYU IS DUBIOUS WAS A PRETTY BIG UNDERSTATEMENT. An indistinct look instantly wiped off that spark in [name]'s eyes just a second before.

"I think that's Zusan Club you're saying." her index finger went to her chin, playing it off coolly.

"Uh, and t-that's actually owned by a famous billiard player!" Takemichi scratched his nape, interjecting between the two.

With gratified eyes, [name] threw a quick glance at the person who polished her lie. Though the reason was unknown to her; it was either he had simply mistaken the club name, or he knows something he shouldn't.

Not long after, they went to their respective homes for it was already late at night.

Chifuyu kept tapping his mouse, an unsettling feeling disturbing him.

In the middle of the night, before the twilight shows itself, here he sat with a bulky computer in front of him. The only light source comes from the bright screen.

Still, after what felt like an eternity of searching, scarcely any vague data about her showed.

Relying on the warmth of his sweater, he leaned back on his chair and folded his arms together. Even a yawn fled his lips, but despite the hopeless calls of his slipping consciousness, he can't sleep with such theories disturbing his mind.

A feline leaped to his lap, snuggling its head on his neck for warmth. Maybe it was time to sleep. So as he was about to shut it down, a memory splashed caffeine in his drowsy system.

Bishamonten...

The name was mentioned once during a meeting with Toman.