²⁰poison

毒物 || poison

毒物 || poison

          ROUGH FLOOR ABRADED ON HER BARE SKIN

          ROUGH FLOOR ABRADED ON HER BARE SKIN. She was being dragged by her hair, a burning sensation crowning her.

Her consciousness was inconstant; she regains it for a second, then vanishes away instantly, the aforesaid looping over and over again. Almost every nerve in her body was not obeying.

After what felt like an eternity, she heard a door open. A tinge of chlorine entered her nostrils and the sound of rippling water awakened her.

Repossessing fragments of her stored stamina, she used both hands to grip the wrist of the person dragging her, twisting it with all her strength. The man fell down with a thud, being kept down with her foot.

Discreetly like a thief, she stole the man's dagger from his waist holster. It was definitely not something that would replace her strength, and is meaningless to wield against them—but a little something is still something.

Still, [name] couldn't remain standing for long.

"Seven minutes left, boss." one of the men under her spoke via earpiece. Gritting her teeth, absolute turmoil consumed her.

Unexpectedly, her head was pulled back violently, her [h/l] locks harshly grasped in between a masculine hand, its grip like metal chains. She felt something cold touch her temple:

A gun.

[name] could practically touch the surface of the unmoving water for she was near the edge of the pool.

"Eh? If it isn't Bishamonten's second leader." Daikokuten's commander, though his true rank in unrevealed, puffed out smoke from his tobacco. "Tell you what, it's not over yet."

What?

"I'll ruin Bishamonten. I'll ruin your life. I'll ruin his life." he snarled, purposely doing so somewhere at the end of his dialogue.

"I will make his race extinct—pathetic lowly gangs." he divulged, revealing many unanswered keys to her.

Daikokuten's commander did a roundhouse kick, its force almost rattling her fragile skull. Again, his foot slammed into her ribcage. Punch after punch, kick after kick, pain flared within her.