⁰⁴awkward

照れ臭い || awkward

照れ臭い || awkward

          EYES BRIMMED WITH EVER-GROWING RAGE

EYES BRIMMED WITH EVER-GROWING RAGE. If her emotions were held back by a dam, then it sure was sturdy as hell.

The man had just told her their intention: to control the yakuza she's leading, and govern her stocks of Sarin that's extinct to most people's knowledge. It's a lethal toxin that they plan to use against hundreds of clueless, innocent civilians.

They have been keeping the toxin away from the hands of anyone who dared possess one. It was dirty work, yet the objective was moral—that's how principled yakuzas work.

Out of pure wrath, she had switched the upper hand to her favor. The place she left reeked of blood and sweat. Most were now unconscious, though some still stood on their feet.

[name] is now running away from them. She briefly escaped from the scene, that even the rope was still tied around her wrists.

This may have been another one of the times she escaped danger, but up to what extent of power will they bring to her next?

Being outnumbered by this state was already a struggle. What more if they decided that to send their top fighters rather than these pawns.

Mikey and Draken who were strolling back to who knows where spotted the girl from the convenience store earlier, and was running and limping from something.

Fresh, scarlet cuts decorated her skin, have a pint of dried blood on her lip, a bruised forearm, and a rope wrapped tightly around her wrists.

"What the hell happened to that girl?" Draken spoke up.

"Let's go, Ken-chin." the shorter blond beckoned and went towards the injured girl.

Usually, he doesn't meddle with fights that aren't his nor Toman's. But the girl's state alone was already a distress signal—at least to them, it was.

[name], who wasn't looking at where she was going as she tried getting the rope off, bumped into someone.

Mikey carefully guided her by pulling her by the shoulder towards an alley. Untying the tight, tangled knot from her wrist, it fell, revealing the apparent red lines on the skin.