²¹sugarcoat

軽減 || sugarcoat

軽減 || sugarcoat

          A FAIR FRAGMENT OF VULNERABILITY FUSED WITH HIS LONE TEAR

A FAIR FRAGMENT OF VULNERABILITY FUSED WITH HIS LONE TEAR. It cleaned out his soul that was littered with pessimism.

Finally, he let his fragility show in front of someone, and that someone is her.

"I missed you..." he whispered, his words going directly to her ears like music. On their lips did their kiss still linger.

Spoken words of what they are, or lack thereof, utterly confused them. They have yet to become a thing even though they are already acting like in a relationship.

Many problems sprout in their own worlds, clashing whenever they decide to be together. That's dangerous, but they have already done that crime long before.

Every minute, they think about leaving as they want the other's life to be happier, abandoning the truth that they are both delinquents of their own and is familiar with felony and all that.

That's the problem.

They love each other too much, they're becoming too selfless.

Bringing her supple fingers on his head, she fiddled with his blond locks. "He's dead...Daikokuten's commander that was after me is gone. The police got to him already."

Mikey lifted his head to look at her cheek adorned with a bandaid. Bruises stained her [s/c] skin. Bandage wrapped around her palm. Her breathing, too, was heftier.

"Why did you come with your brother? You don't have to do police work just because you think you're involved." concern laced his voice.

"I only fought one guy that escaped. I didn't really go with them the whole time." she eased him, sugarcoating the truth. Thankfully, he understood that she's only trying to protect Toman.