⁰⁶questions

質問 || questions

質問 || questions

          STEPPING BEHIND MIKEY, SHE UNTUCKED HER HAIR TO HIDE HER FACE

STEPPING BEHIND MIKEY, SHE UNTUCKED HER HAIR TO HIDE HER FACE. Continuing as though the beaten man didn't just call [name] out, she pondered.

Me?

"We found them snooping around while talking to someone on the phone. They were relaying what they heard from the meeting."

With that, Mikey stances himself before sharply delivering an uppercut kick.

"Who the hell do you think you're dealing with?" he uttered with a menacing tone dripping off his words, adjusting his Toman haori that was slipping off.

The whole place turned awfully quiet, and only the groans of the spy can be heard.

"PLEASE! WE WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" the spy begged, not even bothering to get on his feet anymore. "S-Some men wanted us to—to spy on a person named Draken..."

"What did they look like?" Draken interjected.

"We were blindfolded." the spy's friend responded this time. "They offered us money to do it. Then I heard them talk about Draken under Bishamonten because he beat them up. I didn't know their intention, we just wanted the offer, we're sorry!"

Gnawing the insides of her cheeks, she looked around. She knew that they think she doesn't have any connection with Bishamonten right now. But being talked about, even if it's unbeknownst to them, is nerve-racking.

"Ken-chin, you think it's Moebius? They work dirty, after all. Who's Bishamonten though?" Mikey turned to Draken.

While the higher ranks discussed the matter, [name] seized the opportunity to look at the guy who shivered by her mere stare.

[e/c] eyes meandered farther down to his arms that were blanketed with terrible bruises.

Shaking off the pity from her head, she lifted her gaze and landed on Takemichi—the new recruit, though he wasn't an official member.