⁰²fraud

詐欺 || fraud

詐欺 || fraud

          FRAPPÉ RESIDUE STAINED HER SOFT LIPS

FRAPPÉ RESIDUE STAINED HER SOFT LIPS. She licked it off before placing the drink back on the desk.

Today is Sunday, meaning there's no school, which is good.

Her hands glid over the keyboard of her new laptop, typing in numerous codes. Right now, she's trying to get Mikey's number—just to upgrade her prank plans.

To say that this is her invading privacy is an understatement. For years, she's been hacking hundreds of devices, tapping their phones for the target's whereabouts.

Speaking of Mikey, he didn't attend class yesterday. Well, that wasn't surprising.

Still, she had also hope that she'd get some kind of reaction from the students that witnessed the teddy bear on Mikey's motorbike. Though it seems like even if he's not present at all, they're too anxious to speak of him as if he'd even hear them.

Her mouth bunched to the side.

"There you are..." she uttered after discerning Mikey's name and his number right beside it.

She paused for a moment, stretching her stiff muscles before grabbing her flip phone. Then, she took another sim card from the second drawer, inserting it.

The phone had two slots, so that was lucky of her considering she doesn't want to use her main number.

Entering the ten-digit number, she leaned on her revolving chair, spinning around with her foot on the desk to control the rotation.

——————————

Unknown:
SUPER SUNDAY WINNER! Need something sweet tonight? Then lucky for you, you've won a treat of our house special brownies. Get a free box of chocolatey brownies. Just message us your name and address to receive your prize!

——————————

A small yet pure giggle escaped her lips as she typed. She absolutely despises scammers or any frauds, but this one was an exception. It's not harmful anyway—it'll just simply piss off a gang leader.