⁰⁷rumors

噂 || rumors

|| rumors

          STRETCHING HER LEFT FOOT, HER LEGS DANGLED BACK AND FORTH

          STRETCHING HER LEFT FOOT, HER LEGS DANGLED BACK AND FORTH. Doctors finally took off the cast after she asked for them to do so. At first, they were reluctant, but eventually gave in and just wrapped it with a bandage.

Standing up, she headed to the teachers' faculty to ask for a change in her schedule.

On her way there, two girls grumbled while flipping a strand of hair away from their faces as they glared at her.

Almost passing by them successfully, the girl decided not to let that happen when she grabbed [name]'s shoulder.

"You think Prince Charming's gonna save you from kidnappers all the time?" the purple-haired girl pouted in mockery, crossing her arms around in front of her chest.

"Huh?" [name] tilted her head, sounding confused because she doesn't know how to respond.

"Stop trying to act clueless. Toman's dangerous. They're delinquents, and someone like you is with them? So stop flirting, bitch. But I guess it's fine." she looked her up and down. "You're probably just hooking up with Toman's rookie.

"Oh..." When she finally comprehended what they were talking about, her demeanor got serious. "Who told you that?"

"Habiki did. He's all beaten up, so I guess that's proof that he's actually telling the truth." she pointed at Habiki. He was smoking on a car's hood with other delinquents.

Habiki...? The spy from yesterday is from this school?

[name] didn't waste any more time and made her way to Habiki. After all, people who spread one's confidential information aren't supposed to be affiliated with someone like her.

"Where you going, sweetheart?" one of them wolf-whistled towards her way.

"Nice legs! Is that for me?"

"You here to make out?"

Regardless of the harassment, she received their taunts rather well.

"Habiki." she coldly called out to him, silencing the other cat-callers. He hurled his cigarette on the soil before crushing it with his foot.

She went to a secluded area away from people and he followed.

Turning so that she could face him while leaning her back on the wall, she scoffed. "So you're not just gathering restricted information—you spread them too?"

"What's Toman's slut gonna do to me, huh?" a disgusting smirk suggestively formed on his bruised face as he leans into her neck. [name], however, let him do so.

That is until she rapidly smacks a hand on his mouth to muffle the painful wails she'll make him cry out.

Pinning his arm far behind, she shoved his face on the concrete wall, immobilizing him from the hold.

"MPHHHHH!" his knee dwindled as the ever-growing pressure increases.

"What else do you know?" she asked, her face impassive from the typical scene playing right in front of her.

"LET GO OFF ME, YOU BITCH!" he spat, hoping for her back off, but she just shoved him on the wall more.

"Okay, okay! They also said that you're from Bishamonten. I don't even know what the hell that is! Let me go already!"

Plain panic made her let go of her grip on him. Habiki shakily glanced at her, but her head was looking downwards. A gloomy ambiance left chills in his spine.

[name] reached to her thigh, only to touch her bare skin to her dismay—no holster, no dagger, no gun.

She footed backward.

Maybe she's too used to doing that: executing adversaries that possess the knowledge of her real identity, secrets, and union with yakuzas embedded in their minds.

"Don't...Don't speak of my name again," she whispered to herself, but it was meant for the guy she had intended to kill.

She never wanted to kill.

Opening her mouth to say something else, only to be interrupted by a stampede of students' chatters, she furrowed his brows.

"Move." she slithered through the crowd. Parked in front of the building stood Mikey, Draken, Pah-chin, and Peh-yan.

Now regretting on making her way to the front of the crowd where Draken easily landed his eyes on her, she cursed under her breath.

"There," Draken told Mikey who was busy eating his Dorayaki.

Earlier, she almost went berserk with idiots leaking data about her. And now, Toman's high-ranking men, along with the President himself, decided to do this.

Good job for keeping things low-key.

"[surname], I can't see your boyfriend! Oh no, did they leave him behind?" the purple-haired girl laughed at her.

Ignoring her, [name] had no choice but to submit herself to them. After all, it's all part of the deal, no refunds.

She sauntered towards the group and sat on the backseat of Mikey's motorbike, to the students' surprise.

Over there stood the purple-haired girl with eyes popping out from the unexpected.

"Is she dumb?! They're gonna kill her!"

"That's the Invincible Mikey's bike. Heh, just watch him beat her up."

[name] unexpectedly tugged his hand closer to her gently, then took a bite off where he bit the Dorayaki. "You still owe me, though. This is just one bite"

Pitch-black irises dilated, gazing at her [e/c] ones.

"Where are we going?" she broke off the eye contact.

"Somewhere private for now. We'll discuss the fight with Moebius."