¹⁵nightmare

悪夢 || nightmare

悪夢 || nightmare

          RUNNING HAS NEVER BEEN SO HARD UNTIL NOW

          RUNNING HAS NEVER BEEN SO HARD UNTIL NOW. The distance from him was long gone, and here she stood before Yoyogi Kaikan.

A rush of terror preyed on her heart, and anticipation was slowly eating her away. She strived to spare Toman's lives that are hanging by a thin thread.

Quickly, before time runs off any further, [name] knocked the wind out of Daikokuten's lackey that was blocking her from where Toman was.

Thenceforth, she followed up her assault with the other enemies.

Dozens of them surrounded her, but she took them on easily, leaving all of them lay on the soil.

The lone damage they had caused her was the throbbing forearm that was most likely purple now.

"[surname]!" someone called from behind. "Did Mikey go with you?!"

"Emma? What are you doing here?!" she rushed to Mikey's sister before the two initiated a hug. "It's dangerous. Go back home."

"I heard that Mikey and Draken are gonna talk to some yakuza...Is that true? If it is, I can't leave without getting their ass back home." a curtain of worry blurred Emma's mind.

"Yes. I'll get him back, so stay here for a while, Emma." she erased the anxiety from Emma as she leads her near a car to stay at.

"Tell Draken I'm waiting for him. Stay safe, [surname]."

Approaching the abandoned building, she raced to where voices ricocheted. There stood Toman's captain and leaders, facing Daikokuten's second in command.

A wash of relief made her smile subtly at the sight of the unharmed boys. But they were talking and buying time—that was suspicious enough.