¹²mischief

悪たれ || mischief

悪たれ || mischief

          THREE WEEKS HAVE PASSED RATHER QUICKLY; during those twenty-one days did peace remain

Not much has happened for the past few weeks other than her foot being freed from the bandages, and growing closer with Mikey.

Long since, her raided house was confirmed to be safe, thus entering it didn't creep her out or anything. Though the Sano family had insisted for her to mostly stay with them for the sake of her safety.

Despite the minimal changes in her normal routine, she still couldn't get her mind off of Daikokuten who's awfully quiet. In fact, too quiet to be true.

That's what's stacking a pile of uncertainty on her back.

Daylight promenaded upon the walls of Mikey's room who was snuggling into the supple comforter. The only movement was the vague rising and falling of his chest. He didn't look like he was going to wake up any sooner.

Crouching to level him who's lying down, she poked his shoulder. "Wake up. Aren't you going to hang out with your friends?" she reminded.

Another thing, due to their closeness, people speculated that [name], a regular schoolgirl, has Toman's president as her boyfriend, earning multiple looks of skepticism and resentment.

"[name]-chin..." he grumbled in a smoky morning tone, pretending to be still asleep. Devoid any warning, he swiftly pulled her hand into the bed, getting her off balanced.

With that, he got out of the bed with a sly grin.

"What the hell, Mikey?!" she hissed, fixing her now disheveled [h/l] hair.

"Didn't I tell you that they're coming over instead?" his voice toned down a bit, thinking about the reason they're laying low.