²⁵promise

信約 || promise

信約 || promise

          NIGHTFALL BROUGHT STARLIGHT AT EVENTIDE

NIGHTFALL BROUGHT STARLIGHT AT EVENTIDE. Each snow took its sweet time to descend, quietly landing like a feather.

The temperature change was quick to be noticed, but it slowly uprose, promising them the warmth after December passes.

Brigades of Toman members were lined up as they stood patiently, their curiosity piqued as to why they were called for a short meeting so suddenly.

And that's when they heard footsteps bury into the bulky bed of snow.

A woman of their age led the way. She wore the Toman haori like they are, looking almost immune to the cold. A white stick stuck out from her mouth as she savors what's left of her [flavor] lollipop.

Unlike today, she was completely speechless last night. Mitsuya had sewed the gang's uniform for her as they all welcome her to their family, recognizing her prowess, care, and love to be one of them.

Though not given a specific ranking, she is well trusted and respected by the leaders. Apart from that, she has a say at every decision making.

[name], known as the president's girl will be respected one way or another. Regardless, even if she didn't snatch the president's heart whatsoever, she can rule organizations of lawbreakers and delinquents all by herself with no problem.

So, they wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the line of captains like a regular, newly recruited member that the captains personally know, but the fact that she walked in front of the president baffled them.

"Good evening, president!" all the members bowed before him as he walked towards the platform.

Mikey's chain necklace's pendant reflected the moonlight, surprising the bystanders at their president's sudden internet to accessories.