¹⁰kinsman

血縁者 || kinsman

血縁者 || kinsman

          KNIFE PLUNGED INTO HIS SHOULDER

          KNIFE PLUNGED INTO HIS SHOULDER. Nearly winding onto the sea of glass shards, she managed to catch his weight.

Looking around, she spotted a string trap that triggered the dagger to glide. Her forehead creased.

[name] refrained from pulling out the blade to not aggravate the bleeding. It wasn't that deeply impaled into his flesh, but they have to move fast—it's only a matter of course that more traps are flooded inside.

"Can you move it?"

"Hm..." he hummed, standing up as if a metal isn't piercing his shoulder one inch deep.

Regardless of the façade that Mikey coated on his face, she took his uninjured shoulder and slung it around her.

She should've been the one that got stabbed.

Did he see the letter?

In the middle of the night, they unhurriedly strolled to his house that was only a few blocks away.

Arriving at Mikey's room that was completely separated from the main house, she made him sit on the edge of the bed while taking the first aid kit and a bowl of water.

"Can you—take it off? Carefully." she motioned to his shirt, which he followed shortly, unraveling his well-built torso.

She flashed a sympathetic glance at him before slowly pulling out the sharp object, making him wince and clench his jaws.

"Sorry," she muttered under her breath before applying pressure with her hand wrapped in a clean shirt. His eyes were glued on her as she rinsed his wound with water.

Nibbling on her own lips, she swallowed constantly. Having him stare at her while she works on his wound was beyond awkward.

"There's so much interesting stuff in your room." she broke the tension. "Why not look at those instead."