²³winter

冬季 || winter

冬季 || winter

          SNOWFLAKE FROM THE HEAVENS LANDED ON THE TIP OF HER NOSE

          SNOWFLAKE FROM THE HEAVENS LANDED ON THE TIP OF HER NOSE. Crystal ice melted from the warmth of her face for not everything beautiful lasts forever.

Wispy, buoyant snow bequeathed to kiss the land as winter falls on Japan. Traces of the shallow waters of the fountain in the middle of the mall are now frosted, troubling its flow.

She can't wait for New Year's Eve.

"[name]-chin, you're still gonna go to the other store, right?" Mikey called her.

"Hm? Yeah."

Right, currently, their friends are shopping for the Christmas exchange gift they thought of. Hinata, Yuzuha, and [name] even rigged the raffle so that Emma and Draken would end up picking each other.

While that was fun, looking for gifts was subtly difficult for some of them.

It had been weeks after [name] got back to Toman after deserting them to kill one of Daikokuten's commanders, consuming most of the days of December.

She looked around the apparels store while Mikey found a couch he sat on, claiming that he already has his gift ready so there's no need to buy anything today.

Chewing her lips, she contemplated on which branded slippers to get as they battled in her mind. In the end, she just took all three pairs.

That's a little side gift for Mikey along with the limited edition box of dorayaki she had already wrapped back at home.

On a serious note, she requested for custom chain necklace, its silver pendant bearing her fingerprint that's embedded on it.

Sometimes, she's thinking if the girls also rigged the raffle so she'd pick Mikey.

Bringing the items to the cashier, she paid for them and put them in a paper bag.