⁰⁸criminal

犯罪者 || criminal

犯罪者 || criminal

          SHE THINKS THAT SHE'S BECOMING LIKE MIKEY; switching moods so quickly, changing decisions so easily

They decided to stop at a convenience store for snacks—also because Mikey owes her a dorayaki.

"That'll be ¥689.75, sir." the cashier handed Mikey a plastic bag.

"You told me you'll buy me the fried karaage, Pah-chin." Peh-yan stopped Pah-chin who attempted to flee from his debt.

Spotting droplets of water that evaporated from the cold soda bottle inside the bag, an idea came up to her mind.

By easily changing decisions, it means that she chose to go back to pranking him again.

Snatching the bag softly from Mikey who planned to stay with the others in the store for a while, she exited the place.

"I'll wait for you outside." she waved them off.

She shook the bottle of soda and put it back where it's supposed to be before they catch her. Leaning on a pole casually, she took her free dorayaki from the bag and began munching on it as she waited for them.

About a few minutes of them triggering her impatience, they walked to [name].

"[name]-chin, do you have my soda?"

"Mhm." she passed it over to him.

Mikey uncapped the lid, and to [name]'s surprise, he positioned the opening directly towards her.

Bubbles evaporated and the soda was pushed along with it. It splashed on the side of her uniform, but she luckily evaded most of it.

"What the hell?!" she cursed.

"I figured you were gonna do something fishy when you took it from me," said Mikey in a lazy voice and shrugged.

"So you tested it out...on me?" a closed-eye smile formed as her façade, covering the fuming irritation behind that face.