⁰⁹truths

真実 || truths

真実 || truths

          ENCLOSED IN SEVERAL POLICE CARS WAS THEM

ENCLOSED IN SEVERAL POLICE CARS WAS THEM. A medley of delinquents was swept by the terror of getting stuck behind bars. Some, unfortunately, had already been captured.

Unlike earlier, [name] was the one who tugged on Mikey's arm, lest free him to get Pah-chin back.

"Someone who knew this called the cops! Takemitchy, you said earlier that someone was behind all this—Takemitchy?!" Draken skidded as they gawked behind at Takemichi who collapsed.

"Ken-chin!"

Draken received Mikey's call as a signal to pick the unconscious Takemichi up.

Hearing the police siren became more distinct by the second, [name]'s chest tightened. "Hurry."

Defenseless clamors of resisting delinquents ignited a wave of panic that drenched them.

Finally carrying Takemichi, they resumed their getaway.

Mikey's eyes were focused, yet it seems lost too. The twinkle that he used to carry was not found anymore.

[name] stared at him as they ran, unsure of what he's feeling. But one thing she realized was that his friends are precious to him.

Air matured thicker and their breathing started to get harder to do. A dreading feeling brooded and crawled on their skins.

Pah-chin getting arrested had dug a deep hole in his heart.

Whoever called the cops had dusted the clean peace in him. He swore to beat that person who played them like nothing but puppets; setting them up then imprisoning Pah-chin with their despicable cuffs, tying him down further away from his dreams.