⁰³hostage

人質 || hostage

人質 || hostage

          SWEETNESS COATED HER TASTEBUDS AS SHE SUCKS ON A LOLLIPOP

          SWEETNESS COATED HER TASTEBUDS AS SHE SUCKS ON A LOLLIPOP. It's currently five in the afternoon, and she decided to get herself a treat right after school.

[h/c] locks spewed from the fresh breeze. Walking almost aimlessly, she looked down on her notepad as she writes down some prank ideas.

Although the tranquility of today is slowly demolished when [name] felt someone's presence. She let it be for a few minutes.

The expanse was brimming with an eerie silence, but she definitely heard soft footsteps.

Turning her head to get a glimpse behind her, she saw no one.

Being used to these scenarios isn't fun whatsoever. It always felt like she's in a horror movie.

Not to mention, her walk is faulty caused by the cast on her foot; every footfall wasn't uniform. But to say the very least, its healing pace has come quicker, so it's getting better now.

Approaching a convenience store, [name] hastily entered it. She cloaked herself with a stoic, calm façade.

"A girl's messing with you?"

Her supple fingers that were just a few inches away from a candy bar halted when a deep voice spoke up.

"Yeah, Ken-chin. I saw her running away last night. Too bad it was dark and I didn't get to see her face."

No way...What's he doing here?

"What do you plan to do when you find out who she is?"

"Dunno yet. She's a girl, so probably something different."

Her strides were discreet as a predator. Closing in their distance, she played it off by searching for nothing in particular but still looking at some chips and whatnots.