1 - Introductions

First day of senior year:

"Whats making that fucking sound?"
Screamed Hailey Lena as she tore the silky white covers off her head in a fit.

She grabbed the little annoying thing and slams it face first into the wall. Yeah you guessed it, the alarm clock.

"why won't this thing just break" she sighed rolling her eyes, getting up from bed.

Actually looking at the clock now " I'm gonna be late" she said with a shrug. "oh well its not like I do shit at that place" and walked towards her adjoining bathroom that screamed rich.

Yes Hailey is a spoilt little rich teenager, with her dad being a lawyer and her mom a CEO she gets anything her little heart desires. After spending about 20 minutes doing her business, she puts on the clothes her maid put out for her, don't ask her what the maid's name is though, she doesn't care enough to figure that out. All she knows is that some Lady comes while she's in the shower and picks out clothes she could've picked herself. "Why pick your own clothes when you can have people do it for you?"

After straightening her long blond hair and putting a shit ton of make up on; she checked her outfit in the huge golden standing mirror in her bedroom, satisfied with the way the short black leather skirt hugged her slim model- like figure, how the white crop top made her tits look yummy and especially how the knee high booties made her legs seem to go on forever, she grabbed her black sunglasses and her designer purse and strutted out of the room.

"Good morning princess" Mr Lena said taking his attention off the paper he was reading, acknowledging his daughter's presence.

"I keep saying thi- why do I have to keep repeating myself!? I am not a princess daddy I'm a queen, if your gonna label me as loyalty at least do it right"she complained heavily annoyed at her father's ignorance.

"okay! Okay Queen " he retorted emphasising the Queen more than necessary.

"Does this Queen not have anything more appropriate to wear?" He asked eyeing his daughter's outfit with distaste.

"I don't know, maybe I do, and if I do I'm not gonna wear it sooo" she fired back while grabbing a fat free protein bar for breakfast, there's no way she's getting any calories today.

"heard anything from wicked witch of the west?"

Mr Lena's eyes held a look of pity at this "Hailey you know your mother is busy she-"

Hailey scoffs at this, grabbed her keys and headed out the door waving the peace sign above her head behind her towards her dad who just sighed and mumbled a "have a great day" under his breath but knowing Hailey, her day would be anything but that.