5 - Groupies

(Hailey's POV)
The bell just rang, signalling the end of lunch. Muself, and the rest of my table started heading towards the cafeteria doors. It was a scramble with all these kids trying to get to class on time but as soon as they saw us they parted like the red sea to let us through. "punks" I heard Asher scoff from beside me. I let out a chuckle and wrap my hand around his.

He flinched back a bit at the contact but quickly regained his composure "why'd you flinch?" I asked not really out of concern just curiosity... "I beat the living shit out of that nerd over there" he laughed lightly pointing towards a kid in the corner of the cafe. "and got a few bruised knuckles in the process, but it was soo worth it" he smirked.

"Oh yeah, your little prey, why do you fuck with him so bad anyways?" I asked eyebrows raised. "nothing really he's just a great punching bag" he shrugged walking out of the cafe. I laugh at that, its not like I'm any better ...I snap my fingers and when the rest of my pose was behind me we strutted out of the cafe with swinging hips and flashing hair.

~•~
I made my way to my last class off the day roughly pushing open the door. "Ms Lena glad you could grace us with your presence" Mr Smith said with sarcasm dripping from his tone. He wasn't really an old teacher maybe just older than us by 10 years, he was undeniably sexy all I know I'd definitely let him hit.

"anything for you handsome" I winked at him. He sighed "take a seat next to Alexander miss Lena"
I turned to look at the pupils in the class and unsurprisingly I knew not one of them, this was the only class I had without anyone in my pose. "which one is it?" I asked turning back to Mr Smith

"Which one is what miss Lena?"

"the Alex kid which one is that?"
I asked again cocking my head to the side. He sighed heavily and pointed towards a kid in the far back. I gave him a smile and made my way towards the empty seat beside the kid who had his head down on the desk.

I pulled the chair out from under the desk noisily startling the kid. I ignored him and plopped down into the seat propping my feet on the desk. Mr Smith started his class talking about literature stuff, I tried to pay attention I really did! But soon enough my eyes got drawn to his butt and how the tight jeans hugged his rare.

I kept eye raping my teacher until I felt eyes bore into the side of my head, this went on for a couple more seconds until I couldn't take it any more.
"like what you see?" I smirked turning to him. His cheeks flushed red when he realized he was caught staring and tried to give an explanation for his behaviour, key word tried.

"I- uhh I wasnt- uhh sta- I um-"
and I instantly recognized him as Asher's punching bag, he's the same kid Asher beat to a pulp earlier I'm surprised he can even move... "well spit it out twerp" I retorted rolling my eyes at his stuttering.

"i wasn't staring miss Lena " he finally said turning his head back towards the front. I smirked when he called me miss...these kids know i will jam my heel into their faces if they dare to that me like their equal. "what were you doing then?" I asked him but he didn't get time to reply as Mr Smith cleared his throat and his eyes were directly on us "anything you'd like to share with the class you two?"

Alex held his head down and started playing with his fingers. "yeah you got a nice ass smexy" I said loud enough for everyone to hear and sent him my signature smile that made boys kneel at my feet, if you know what I mean. Mr Smith flushed red and tried to get back his class in order as every one had started laughing at what I had said. "okay class settle down settle down, thank you Ms Lena, I guess" i just nodded toward him in response.

"So for this term you'll be partnered up for a group assignment, your partner is the person sitting beside you, you two will be doing all assignments that is given in Literature class for this term, together" A series of groans and protests filled the classroom at this, including mine, there is no way I'm grouping with this rag doll.

"Sir no way! No absolutely not I am not grouping with this twerp for the entire term hell I can't even stand him for the class alone!" I exclaimed . He paid no attention to my rant and simply said "whats done is done miss Lena" and with that the final bell rang and I stormed out of class shoving pupils to the ground on my way.

*Comment you guys please I'd love to hear your opinions!*
~author