22 - Movie Night

(Alex's POV)

"movie night my house tonight ok, don't forget Garner" Hailey reminds me for like the third time.

"yes yes I'll remember now go!" I have a free period right now, Hailey on the other hand wasn't that fortunate.

"fineeee" she drawled out walking out of the library. She couldn't care less if she was late.

Its been about 2 weeks since the Field trip and Hailey and I have been getting along rather well. Even though her friends still don't know about our friendship, I try to not let it bother me, she asked for time to adjust and that's exactly what I'm giving her.

Geezzzz I feel like a gay with a boyfriend who's not ready to get out of the closet!

Yeah but other than that everything has been the same, dad still hurts me, London and I are still friends too and Asher is still......well Asher.

"I have been looking all over for you!!" A very angry London states stomping over to me. This girl gets so scary at times, I shiver as the memory of the last time I made her upset floods my mind, let's not talk about it!

"well it's partially my fault, why didn't it cross my mind that the first place a nerd would be is the library" face palming herself she sits in the chair opposite me at the table.

"hey! I could've been other places you know" I cross my arms flopping back into my chair looking offended.

She looks me over for a few seconds until she finally spoke up "you're cute"

Huh???

"soo anyways, I need your advice I've got a date tonight" The brunette says smiling from ear to ear.

"That's so cool Lon who is i- wait you want my advice!!???"

"I know right, that shows how desperate I really am" she leans forward in her seat hands clasped "you've gotta help me out here man!"

"I've never in my 17 years been on a date, how the hell am I supposed to help you, I'm as helpless in this situation as you are" I reply. And its true, I've never been on a date ever! Girls never asked me out and I was always too shy to even try. Pathetic right? I know.

"ugh come on...Your a guy what do guys like?" London is literally begging right now, hmm she really must be desperate.

"uhh umm....you look better with your hair down?" I offer, and she really does, after a while you get tired of the messy bun she keeps her hair in.

"okay... Go on.. " she urged

"uhhh ...try not to wear too much makeup, guys love when women keep it natural, compliment him too"

London nods her head in understanding "Anything else?"

"oh yeah and wear a dress that shows your boobs!" I exclaim excitedly "guys loveeee that"

~•~
'Harry Potter is dead!!' I mock Voldmorts line out loud. Oh is he out for a big surprise! I shift on my other side on my cardboard, trying to get comfortable as I reread the Deathly hollows book from the Harry Potter series for like the fifth time..and trust me, I don't mind one bit!

After a few minutes my mind wanders...."Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something??" Few moments later I shrug it off, its probably nothing.

I lay back down and continue reading my book. Sometimes I wish I had the movies too, don't get me wrong the books are way bet- movies?? Why does that ring a bell?

Movies

Movies

Movies

I mumble the word over and over to myself, trying to remember. Movies...movies...