35 - Take care of my baby

(Hailey's POV)

"What are you guys up to?" Alex asks the guys as we were walking hand in hand unto the parking lot.

Normally they'd idle around their cars talking about girls they fucked or parties or football, so we found it odd when they were all getting ready to leave.

"we're going to a game in the town over, wanna tag along Garner?" One of them ask Alex. I could see that Asher was not for the idea of Alex tagging along with them but it's not like he could do anything about it...

"Really? Yeah sure"

"Babe I'm gonna go with the guys, I'll see you later okay?" Alex says turning to me.

I was planning to go home and cuddle with him since he was stuck to me all day today but I guess he needs bro time or whatever.

He presses a chaste kiss to my lips murmuring an 'I love you' before he runs off with the rest of the guys.

"Alex!" I shout watching his retreating figure.

He turns around and our eyes meet his gaze softens and he shouts back "I'll be careful"

I smile and wave at him, watching as they pile into their cars.

"Whipped" I turn around to see London and Lila with amused smirks on their faces.

"When you've got an adorably cute boyfriend like mine you'll be one to talk!" I snap back

"Yea yea whatever, we should do something tonight since they're having a boys night we should have a girl's night too" Lila suggests.

"I am not hanging out with you losers, I know I said you should hang out with us London but I was totally bluffing" I scoff sending a quick text to Asher.

Me: take care of my baby...

Before I could comprehend what was happening I was being dragged to my car.

"Wha- what are you doing!??" I screech looking between the both of them.

"We're gonna do something together, whether you like it or not." Lila states

"Now get in the car and drive!" London finishes

Huffing I plop into the front seat, Lila filing in next to me and London in the back.

"Where are we going?" I ask as neither of the knuckleheads had told me where we were going.

"Spa?"

~•~

"Today was so much fun!" were the first words that came out of my boyfriend's mouth as he enters the gaming room.

"Wow, I missed you too Alex" I scoff pausing the game.

"There was so many things happening I definitely did not miss you..."

Ouch

"Okayy, I'm just gonna go back to my game then...I guess" I mumble.

"No Hails seriously there were so many hot girls there!" He exclaims plopping down unto the leather sofa next to me.

"Oh yeah, got any of their numbers?"

"My phone died"

"I see" I reply coolly tapping furiously on the controller.

We sit in silence for a while, only thing to be heard is the loud tapping of my fingers against the poor controller.

What did the controller ever do to me?

"welp I'm gonna go wash up..." Alex says getting up.

"Yeah, whatever" I reply, refusing to believe this was the same person I was missing so much a few minutes ago.