29 - Game Room

(Alex's POV)
Its been about two weeks now since Hailey and I started dating, we wanted to take it as slow as possible and not rush into things. People at school still didn't know about us and that was okay for the time being.

Its currently Saturday at about 11:00 am and I am at the Lena mansion in the living room with the tv on but on mute and studying for a huge test that I have in Biology on Monday. Jase has already left and Hailey? She's still asleep.

Few minutes later I hear my girlfriend's footsteps as she comes downstairs. I feel the couch dip beside me but I don't look up.

"Alex why'd you get up so early" she yawns laying her head on my shoulder.

Early? Mam it's almost noon

I don't answer her and continue studying trying to block her out as much as possible and focus.

"Babe?" I fought back a blush as best as I could.

She kiss my check "babyyyy" she whispers softly in my ear, still I ignore her.

"babe come onnn" she whines tugging my hand trying to get my attention.

"I'm trying to study Hailey" I say in the most expressionless voice I could muster, fiddling with my glasses.

"I get that but at least acknowledge your girlfriend!" she scoffs

I look up at her, "I just did." I said and go back to my book.

She grabs the book out of my hands and places it on the coffee table, she climbs unto my lap so that she was straddling me, but I turn my head to the side not meeting her gaze.

"Who the hell do you think you are, avoiding me hmm" she kissed from my cheek all the way down to my neck. Still I remain adamant.

"Pfft fine then, have it your way" she grumbles getting off my lap "many more fish in the sea" she mumbles under her breath walking away.

I quickly grab her by her hand and pull her back down.

"Sorryyy I'm sorry baby I apologize" I say putting our foreheads together.

She huffs and moves her head away from mine, guess I really made her upset.

I scooch to the end of the couch and lean foward until her head was almost touching the ground and attacked her with butterfly kisses all over her face.

"Awww"

Kiss

"I'm"

kiss

"Sorry"

kiss

"Gorgeous"

Kiss

I start tickling her sides and she began squirming around in my hold.

"Alexxx stawwwpppp" she squeaks. I tickle her a bit more until I see tears threatening to spill from her eyes I stop the torture and bring her back up.

"Fine you're forgiven, but only cause your cute!" she huffs getting off my lap and going off to who knows where to do who knows what.

"I might have forgiven you once but don't you ever ignore me again Garner!!!" I hear her shout from somewhere in the house.

"You're the boss" I shout back.

She's so cuteeee, but never tell her I said that, she'd have my head!

~•~

"Babeee can you c'mere!" I hear Hailey shout from the basement?

I enter the door in the middle of the staircase, did I ever mention there were two staircases?