34 - A Second Skin

(Hailey's POV)

I remove Alex's hand from around me and as stealthily as I could get up from the bed. After our date and the other thing....wink wink, we came back home and fell asleep instantly.

Now for some reason, I woke about thirty minutes ago and has been unable to go back to sleep. I grab my phone to look at the time. 4:25am it read, I sigh and exit the bedroom going downstairs.

I head to the kitchen, pour myself a glass of red wine and go to the living room to watch tv until I fall asleep or something. I switch through the channels and when I found a romance movie, I cuddle up in the couch and get comfortable.

"Noooo don't do it you idiot!!!"

It's now 20 minutes later and I am currently screaming at the tv because this idiot man is about to cheat on his wife! Like why did you marry her if you were just gonna hurt her you dumb fuck!!

"Hails?" A soft voice calls from behind me.

Turning around I see Alex standing at the bottom of the staircase with a blanket wrapped around him. I mute the tv.

"Hey what's wrong,are you alright!? I ask slightly panicking.

"I woke up and you weren't there..." he replies, his head hanging low.

A sigh escapes my lips. Did I mention Alex gets really clingy after sex? Well yeah he does. I don't know if its a one time thing because it was his first time but I'm not complaining it makes him even cuter.

"Awww you're so cute I'm gonna burst" I coo motioning for him to come to me.

He walks over shyly, and lays full on me, head resting on my stomach. I comb my fingers through his hair knowing it calms him.

"Why did you come out here, did I do something?"

"You didn't do anything cutie, I just couldn't sleep." I explain softly and I feel him relax.

"You can sleep now that I'm here" he says adorably, pulling the blanket over both of us.

I chuckle lightly "You sure? Cause I think you clinging unto me like a koala was part of the reason I couldn't sleep in the first place" I tease him.

"oh really?" he asks eyebrows raised. "guess I'll just go then" he fires back getting up.

I grab him by his hand and pull him back down. "Joke...it was a joke grumpy pants calm down" I say kissing his cheeks.

"Ugh I'm literally half asleep and you're troubling me" he groans into my chest.

"I'm sorry geezzz just go back to sleep" I suggest

"Don't gotta tell me twice" and just like that he was out like a light. I smile fondly at my boyfriend's beautiful face, I couldn't resist myself and ended up snapping a pic of him and setting it as my wallpaper.

I close my eyes, willing sleep to come but it never did, so I un-mute the tv, but keep it on low so it didn't wake Alex and continue watching the movie.

Seconds later I feel something slip under my shirt to my breast. Without looking I already knew what it was. Alex would be so embarrassed if I ever told him this but he has a habit of holding my boob whenever he sleeps. The first time it happened was that day in room B14. I was startled to say the least. The second time he did it was the night he and his dad moved in and it has been happening ever since. I guess it comforts him or whatever, he's like a baby sometimes I swear. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

~•~
Alex and I were talking to some of the guys when his friend London comes up to us.

"Hey guys" She greets everybody, chewing on her gum.